Post Counts

Rocknote

Banned
Post Counts

Did anyone notice that most of the members post counts is decreased?

I found that my post counts is decreased greatly and don't know what the hell is going on....

Trivial

As long as i can interact with the other members, all is fine
I'm not taking eyes into my post number
So, it's not a matter whether my post number decreased to 0, or increased to 9999

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
As Triv - dunno. I didn't notice that. We don't need Post Count status. If that were be, all Dats will be spammed less. On Acid Cave we haven't post count, register date and several another forum stuff (BB Codes like QUOTE we have since something like a year) and i still think, AC is the best forum i'm posting.

Rocknote

Banned
Trivial;43603 said:
As long as i can interact with the other members, all is fine
I'm not taking eyes into my post number
So, it's not a matter whether my post number decreased to 0, or increased to 9999

Nemomon;43604 said:
As Triv - dunno. I didn't notice that. We don't need Post Count status. If that were be, all Dats will be spammed less. On Acid Cave we haven't post count, register date and several another forum stuff (BB Codes like QUOTE we have since something like a year) and i still think, AC is the best forum i'm posting.

I understand but if the forum has error then we must prevent it from getting more error.

Trivial

For error thingie, we better call our Scip to fix it
I actually kinda surprised that i'm somewhat active in this forum
But still, i just enjoy myself to be here, interacting, sharing, and make friends, without concerning about my post numbers

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
There isn't any issue, nothing has happened to my post count and no-one has been editing or deleting stuff unless it's spam in the wrong place.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
I don't recall you ever having more than 1,400 posts, Rocknote.

And since mine hasn't been affected at all, I'm gonna say you just weren't paying attention.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I recounted the posts last night. Threads that are moved from a forum that counts posts to one that doesn't doesn't update post count right away. When I use the forum bots, my post count goes up, not the bots.

I ran the recounter last night to fix these errors. So don't worry about it :)

Rocknote

Banned
Trivial;43608 said:
For error thingie, we better call our Scip to fix it
I actually kinda surprised that i'm somewhat active in this forum
But still, i just enjoy myself to be here, interacting, sharing, and make friends, without concerning about my post numbers

That's right and we sure have fun in this forum. :D

PrimoPiccolo;43661 said:
I don't recall you ever having more than 1,400 posts, Rocknote.

And since mine hasn't been affected at all, I'm gonna say you just weren't paying attention.

You are the one who didn't pay any attention.

Scipio;43677 said:
I recounted the posts last night. Threads that are moved from a forum that counts posts to one that doesn't doesn't update post count right away. When I use the forum bots, my post count goes up, not the bots.

I ran the recounter last night to fix these errors. So don't worry about it :)

That's awesome! :D Anyway, thanks Scipio!

Conclusion: I made this thread because I like to research computer, that's why I want to find out the reasons why the post counts is decreased.