Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2

I got it for Christmas and my team is:

Turtwig (me)
Pikachu (partner)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Ahhh I'll probably grab this when it comes out in English. I had a lot of fun with the first one.

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Ohh, the 2nd one? (It's not out in the US yet so I doubt many people here are playing it) I tried out the beginning sections a couple times just for the personality test and got Treeko the first time and then ._o? I'm blanking out about who I got the second time, but I think my current combo is Charmander and Mudkip. XDDD Still haven't played past the first chapter since I kind of got tired of playing it from the first game.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Splash;18768 said:
Ohh, the 2nd one? (It's not out in the US yet so I doubt many people here are playing it) I tried out the beginning sections a couple times just for the personality test and got Treeko the first time and then ._o? I'm blanking out about who I got the second time, but I think my current combo is Charmander and Mudkip. XDDD Still haven't played past the first chapter since I kind of got tired of playing it from the first game.

I had to try it too many times to count. I wanted Turtwig and Pikachu.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
So far, I have established:

- Sometime around Chapter 4-5, Chimecho gives you the Yuujou (Friendship) Bell. This allows you to recruit anything. The more evolved it is, the harder it is to recruit. Friend Areas are not needed, nor are they included.

- You can recruit as many Pokemon as you want in one dungeon. If you have less than 4 with you, they will team up with you. If you have 4 Pokemon on your team and another wants to join, it will go straight to the Guild and will be with Chimecho.

- Pokemon that are recruited will stay recruited even if you or your partner lose all of your HP.
EX: I recruit Riolu and Graveler. Another Riolu in the dungeon reduces my HP to zero. When I appear back at my base, I will still have Riolu and Graveler on my team. (Yes this really happened)

- If you recruit a Pokemon and you want it to go back to the guild, you can send it back manually so you don't lose it.

I will add more features as I find them.