Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 US Release Date

G

GaustKaizer

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 US Release Date

Nintendo has released a release date of upcoming Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Explorers of Darkness. Both version will release on Apirl 20th, 2008 in our US.:D

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Wow, actually surprised they're releasing the sequel in the U.S. Wouldn't have expected the last one to have sold very well. But that's probably just because I didn't like it too much (it took forever to reach the evolving cave...)

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
I will be getting it. I already have the Japanese version and I love it. Can't wait for the release. >_<

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Yay! I'm so excited. I'm not sure which I'll get though...I'd rather get time over Darkness, but Darkness has Pikachu on the cover T~T I'll probably end up getting Time and still picking Pikachu as my best friend <3

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Well, it's a nice take on NetHack, as far as I'm concerned. And, well, sometimes is just as HARD as NetHack as well. XP

It's pretty good, but I'm just plain sick of dying in it recently that I've had to put it down for a while to keep from breaking it. XD

StelarSX

Jack In!
I'm with your there Vande, I hated the original too. -_- But then again maybe it's cause I played the GBA version.

G

GaustKaizer

I'm getting Explorers of Darkness since I couldn't get it by Japanese:D

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Now that I think of it... Why Time and Darkness? Why not Time and Space, or Darkness and Light?

I find it kinda odd... Plus, do you know what differences there will be in the two versions?

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Role said:
Why Time and Darkness? Why not Time and Space, or Darkness and Light?
Why not Gold Rescue Team and Silver Rescue Team? :)

Personally, I'm glad the names aren't direct opposites. It lets the team be creative for once.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Well time and space would fit more with the themes from Diamond and Pearl... Perhaps with the final bosses being Palkia/Dialga.

For light/Darkness... Maybe Cresselia and Darkrai?