Editing: digiboy123
Timing: Kaitou_Yahiko
Typesetting: Koroku
Encoding: Akai-Shuichi
RAW Provider: tenahachi3
Quality Check:
sheep.jpg

Comments
And the lovely folks that brought you Chi's Sweet home are hating that they have to proud to present Penguin no Mondai!

It's a... weird show, and DATS is kinda taking a "lazy man" stance on it - in other words, we're not going to spend hours doing silly typesetting and whatnot. There isn't a karaoke (there is no need to have karaoke for a song that sings "Penguin Beckham" over and over) and we're not going to go all out on whatnot.

But nevertheless, enjoy the ep~

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Egh... so, you guys are just forcing yourselves to subtitle anything that comes on in Rockman's time slot these days, huh?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
PrimoPiccolo;43538 said:
Egh... so, you guys are just forcing yourselves to subtitle anything that comes on in Rockman's time slot these days, huh?
Well, you see... my personal bias is that this show took away my pet project. And so I have no pet project anymore - just Chi's which I end up marathoning 4 episodes in a row. D:

It's really not that bad of a show... it's funny in some respects. Some of our staff enjoyed it quite a bit and were apparently LOLing... so~

Kasaix

The Mediator
I'll take your recommendation on Penguin no Mondai, since it seems DATS can do no wrong, and take a look at the show. Thanks for the hard work, DATS!

G

GaustKaizer

"Go to hell!" was better to say "go down to hell!"
to keep it original

my bad:(