Owata

Zeron

Banned
Owata

Owata is a japanese game, its made in computer text. you will know what i'm talking about when you play it.

the player is a square with a face and it sorta looks like this

(^O^)

but the gameplay and sounds are like megaman

Owata: http://blog53.fc2.com/k/king75/file/owata.html

s: taunt
n: taunt
o: taunt
f: taunt
z: jump
x: buster
r: restart (only avaliable when you die)
arrow keys: move left and right, up to climb ladders, down to descend ladders

now this game is very challenging so i will create a small guide up to the end. if you cannot get what i am saying, refer to this video
part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdFQqY0qRYg
part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pjf9Bp7wMY&feature=related

tip: if you click the thing under 'START' there will be savepoints. also if you die you can click p to view the password fot that area (to get to password input click the thing on the right that says 'PASSWORD')
1: as soon as the game starts go left
2: when you reach the end of the ledge, jump and hold z
3: do not stop holding left until you reach the other side
4: as soon as you reach the other side, go under the spikes
Secret Room: On the first screen, get to the other side as usual, drop on the very right of the ledge, but not going to the next screen. When the spikes go down, time it right go a tiny bit left then jump on the moving platform, and quickly back over to the §'s. They have now become a ladder. Go up, and at the top there is a save point. On the next screen, there are hidden spikes on the bottom. Next will be Mario blocks, do not touch them, you can touch the first ? block but none others. When the floor ends there is an invisible block. Hit it and go on. Shoot the top of the tank, go up the ladder and stop walking as something will fall on you. After the tank, use the blocks to go above the one with spikes for a celing. Continue on to fight a few bosses. Just keep moving and shooting, when the last one goes on fire, jump. For the win you get a charge buster, use it to beat the boss easier. Also with the §'s down, go there with the charger and go left past them to fight a boss that dies with one charge shot. It cannot be killed with regular shots.
5: (next screen) stay left
6: (next screen)(save) fall on the ledge and immediately jump to the platform on the right
7: jump to the right of the screen
8: (next screen) jump onto the first platform, jump onto the second, jump onto the third, and walk off the third
Tip: in step 9 there will be shootable stick figures. DO NOT SHOOT THEM or else you will die
9: (next screen) jump onto the small platform, jump on the big platform, jump quickly over to the other side
10: (next screen) there will be a sign and a thing that looks like you. go onto the thing and when it moves fall down from the left
11: (next screen) continue on, nothing bad here
12: (next screen) there will be a button saying to click it DO NOT or you will die
13: (next screen) jump onto the platform on the right, then from there go to the left. at the very edge jump to the H's and go up
14: (next screen)(save) on the left is a room filled with spikes which is where you wouldve gone if u went on the thing in step 10, you cannot pass through.
(boss) on the right right is a boss names Tanasinn, very hard, hit the dots to break them, hit the boss to hurt him, dodge the straight sand that comes out when you hit him. Charge shots work better on him.
15: Once you beat Tanasinn, get on top of the thing that comes from the sky. Now you can fly! Jump to get off, otherwise use the arrow keys to move. Use the flying thing to get to the first screen again, and go right.
16. (next screen) Kill the..thing and go right.
17. (next screen) Continue right.
18: (next screen)(save) You are forced to get off the flying thing. Go right
19: (next screen) continue on, jump on the thing when the spikes arent out. As soon as you touch it more spikes come out so jump immediately. The next thing cant hurt you, so continue on. The one after spins really fast, sending you flying, so jump as soon as you get on. A bomber will come, dodge it by shooting the dropping thing with a charge shot. Now is the last boss, Airman.
20: (boss) Keep riddling him with charge shots, if it hits a tornado then shoot anoher regular shot. When he jumps, hug the wall he is going to, and shoot him when close. After 2 seconds return to the opposite wall he is on. Repeat.

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
I remember someone somewhere calling the flying thing the "flying cloud friend" or something... :confused:; I didn't think you'd be so fascinated over this game... XD

Zeron

Banned
Thirdmaster;48916 said:
I remember someone somewhere calling the flying thing the "flying cloud friend" or something... :confused:; I didn't think you'd be so fascinated over this game... XD

flying cloud friend? o_0

anyway its really frustrating at parts, but its that addicting that i keep playing :D

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Wow, good for you. I think you MAY or may not like another game, which is also hard. it looks cool and it's a doujin game... Perhaps you'll like it?

Here's a video of the bonus stage:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XDuUP7g8JBQ

It's like those arcade games where you control a planeand shoot down stuff, but those games are NOTHING compared to this one. Good luck~ If you want it, you should be able to find it on the net somehow...

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
The Touhou series is also evil <_<

Flashy attacks and... Impossibly hard-to-dodge bullets... Stuff fills the whole screen... Swt

NinjaKirby

Wow that's very hard. It is very hard to get past even the first stage. I for to my copy, and died too many times.