On christmas eve...

Takatofan1986

Stalking [you]
On christmas eve...

Was just wondering if I was the only one that, on every Christmas eve watches "A Very Digi Christmas"? It's fun to watch and brings back memories, but i was wondering if anyone else plans on watching it today? ^_^

(Now I'm going away for christmas, be back the 26th)

Gaomon

Yes, Master!
Unfortunately, I was never a fan of anything that occurred in season 2...so I never looked back. ;P It's been years since I've seen that one though.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
I am planning to have a Digimarathon later - so with any luck i shall view it, but never intend to go back watching on purpose.wh

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Takatofan1986;18667 said:
Was just wondering if I was the only one that, on every Christmas eve watches "A Very Digi Christmas"? It's fun to watch and brings back memories, but i was wondering if anyone else plans on watching it today? ^_^

(Now I'm going away for christmas, be back the 26th)

Now that I have all the episodes? Why not!

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
I hardly ever find time to rewatch episodes of any show. Yet I have almost every episode of Digimon, MegaMan: NT Warrior, Pokemon, and Power Rangers on tape.

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
I rewatched it yesterday, actually. :D I kind of make it a point to try to marathon Christmas episodes of my favorite shows in the days leading up to Christmas, but I never get to watch much on Christmas Eve itself because I'm usually busy.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
We usually just watch "The Grinch" (1966), "Bad Santa" and "Christmas Story". Though I'm listening to the Digimon Xmas albums right now. X3 I love the Tamers one the best.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I probably won't watch. I don't have my old 02 tapes with original eps anymore, and we don't get Toon Disney on basic cable anymore, only Digital. Then again, I couldn't see me watching the dub...I can't bring myself to watch 02's dub in any way or form pretty much now...

Takatofan1986

Stalking [you]
Glad to know that i wasn't the only one :)

PrimoPiccolo;18992 said:
But... but... "I Turn Around"! XD

xD. Hey i made an MP3 of that, conbined from 2 diffrent eps, makeing it the fullest version there is :). IM me or PM me if you want it :) That goes for anyone else on the fourm~

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Dude, gimme. I got two AAC files from somebody back in the days of the first DATS.US, but it would be cool for both the upbeat and ballad versions to be smashed up.