Old'd?

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Ra Moon and Ra-Mu are two different things.

If you read the article on Ra Moon, you would see it's a supercomputer that Dr. Wily found...

Ra-Mu is the ancient something sdfsd that was sealed up :D I dunno, but it's not the same as Ra Moon.

Thrust

Well I know THAT much, I mean could the name be a reference to Ra moon. Like Harp Note = Roll

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Thrust;58873 said:
Well I know THAT much, I mean could the name be a reference to Ra moon. Like Harp Note = Roll

I don't see how "Harp Note" and "Roll" have any naming similarities. They're symbolic, but Ra Moon/Ra Mu isn't symbolic, it's name based.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Harp Note =/= Roll.

I'd say she's closer to Iris, but we've already got an Iris, just like we already have a roll, in the Network timeline.

Remember, in RnR, Megaman is the Network timeline's version/answer to X! He may not be called X, but who cares, they brought back Gemini Man and called him Gemini Thunder instead.

It's not Role, Meddy, Iris, or any other Female Reploid/Robot/thing that's already been used in the series.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Role;58985 said:
Harp Note =/= Role.

That would be you. Of course you're not Harp Note.

(Sarcasm. I know Harp Note isn't Roll, but she just might be the equivalent. But if she is, it's not a very accurate dub...)

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
tricky77puzzle;59120 said:
That would be you. Of course you're not Harp Note.

(Sarcasm. I know Harp Note isn't Roll, but she just might be the equivalent. But if she is, it's not a very accurate dub...)

Sorry, I'm used to typing Role, not Roll. I hate her... stupid whore...

But HarpNote can't be Roll. She may be BASED off of role or something, but she's NOT the Roll of RnR. THERE IS NO ROLL FOR RnR.

Like I said, it's the X series for the network timeline. I just hope that in the next series, it takes after Robotics, and we get a sword, or at least a choice. I think that'd be cool. ^-^ Sword mode, and buster mode... Single weak slashes in a three hit combo, or a charged power hit! Sword would be stronger than the buster, but the buster would have a more rapid rate of fire, and would have a faster rate of charge.

So, fast long range, or powerful close range. What you do depends on your play style, and you can switch back and forth from the menu.

Or, taking it one step further, you can equip different weapons with different effects! Of course, there must be balance. Buster would have the best range, and best rate of fire/charge, but needs to be weak. I say the closer the range, the more powerful, but the more slow.

So we could have a Sword, Spear, Buster, and Boomerang Shield! That would be awesome! XD

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Dengar;60580 said:
She's the pink side kick to Rockman. That makes her the new Roll.

Role is going to so (too graphic for my imagination) when she hears that... she disagrees with you completely.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Dengar;60580 said:
She's the pink side kick to Rockman. That makes her the new Roll.

Tricy's right. You're about to get your ass kicked. :D

First off, Harp note is Red and White. She looks more like a Candy Cane to me than she does to Roll!
Second, Roll is a whor-- I mean Harp Note is more like GutsMan than Roll! She supports him, sure, but she's not the damsel in distress type that Roll was! HarpNote went on a freaking homicidal rampage! She was all 'Rawr, must kill fans!' like, and needed Subaru to beat some sense into her! Roll? "Oh noes, megaman, helpz meez!". *eyeroll* Or maybe HarpNote is more like Meddy? I dunno. BUT SHE'S NOT ROLL!
Third: Roll was all hearts and girl power. HarpNote is all music and ...er, rock and roll (no pun intended). The themes are way too different!
Fourth, Roll was there to support, but screwed it up more often than not. (Roll SP: Here, megaman, lemme help you! MM: Wait, what are you doing to my holy panels?! Roll SP: Don't worry, they'll make EXCELLENT ammo! *misses* Oops... MM: ...Aw, shit. Nebula Gray: >:D) Unlike Roll, HarpNote is actually WORTH having help you in battle!

So then, how is HarpNote Roll? Answer: She's not. She's actually WORTH existing, unlike Roll. If capcom gave Subaru a Roll equivalent, it's be equally as worthless!

Edit: DAMMIT! I hate those stupid emotes! Who can I complain to to get an option to make them not show up? >_>