Ok, NOW I'm confused...

Thrust

Ok, NOW I'm confused...

I just watched the savers movie, WHERE IN THE TIMELINE DOES THAT EVER HAPPEN? and moreso, it's only 30 minutes, how is it a movie?

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
The Movie is most likely out of continuity. Quite a lot Digimon Movies are.

And it is only 21 minutes. Around the length of the very first Digimon Movie ( japanese one, not that piece of crap made up of three movies ). Was a Double Feature with the PreCure Movie.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
I don't think it's supposed to fit into the timeline. Just to be fun and use really nice battle animation. :D

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Due to the length, I wouldn't be surprised if the Savers movie was shown with something else to take up the time.
MugenSeiRyuu;40575 said:
Seems like it, although, I'm pretty sure movies 1, 2, and 4 are in continuity. Maybe the Frontier movie too...but I don't remember much about that one.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
SSJ Jup81 said:
Due to the length, I wouldn't be surprised if the Savers movie was shown with something else to take up the time.
It was, like Mugen said. Pretty Cure, a magical shoujo series, was the other "movie".

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
PrimoPiccolo;40600 said:
It was, like Mugen said. Pretty Cure, a magical shoujo series, was the other "movie".
Yeah, didn't notice it until I quoted Mugen. I wrote the comment first before quoting and stuff.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
SSJ Jup81;40594 said:
Maybe the Frontier movie too...but I don't remember much about that one.

Yes, a few are in Continutiy, but not all.

The Frontier Movie is not maong them. You might notice that both Takuya and Kouji are the only ones with Beast Spirits. But there is also Fairymon and Bokomon is not "pregnant"

Gemini Star

MugenSeiRyuu;40575 said:
A decent chunk of anime movies are. The Yu Yu Hakusho films, the Sailor Moon movies, One Peice (I think?), Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon...