Official Rosemon Burst Mode Image?

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Official Rosemon Burst Mode Image?

For some reason, I'm unable to find any legitimate images of Rosemon BM, only magazine scans or screenshots from Savers episodes. I was hoping there was one of her along the same line as the other Bandai BM pics, but I'll take whatever I can get:

ShineGreymonBM.jpg

MirageGaogamonBM.jpg

ravemonbm.jpg

Am I not looking hard enough, or does one not exist? I wasn't thinking sexism was at work, since QueenChessmon has official art availble. ::heads back to Google Image Search::

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Problem with those BM Pics is as follows: They are all from the Official Site of the Digivice Burst. But Raramon's Evolution Line is not in the Burst ( okay, she is in if you count Raramon and SunFlowmon being Burst Evos of Pinamon ). The 5 Lines of the Savers Males ( Lizard, Dog, Bird, Talking Scarf and Kamemon, who lacks a cool nickname ) are in. They also included a sixth Evolution Line, consisting of Candmon, KaratsukiNumemon and Mammon. There is also MegaSeadramon.
And you can raise Belphemon and Beelzebumon through Items.

I guess Zeromaru makes a god expression of what happened when I found that out:
1112tm9.jpg

Yes, he is beating the crap out of Candmon. You can als do that in the Burst since V-Dramon is a Burst Evo of Agumon. And yes, I did that with mine.

You get a QueenChessmon Pic due to the fact that she is a a Burst Evo of JetpackDog ( and the only thing he is good for, bleive me, I raised his full Dog line and that was the only thing where he didn´t suck at ).
Out of the 5 Permanent Savers Ultimates, there are only 3 Burst Modes.
ShineGreymon Burst Mode is shared ShineGreymon and JumboGamemon.
Dog BM is shared by Knight Dog and Sleipmon ( the latter for sure would most likely prefer to become any other BM )
Ravemon BM is Exclusive to Ravemon.
Lucemon Satan Mode is for Belphemon and Beelzebumon.

So we have Sexism in Action, yessss.

guilmon93950

It's hard to be sexist with digimon considering that digimon don't have genders, and only resemble them. So yes, they are discriminating against those who resemble females, but thats not quite the same thing.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
guilmon93950;35324 said:
It's hard to be sexist with digimon considering that digimon don't have genders, and only resemble them. So yes, they are discriminating against those who resemble females, but thats not quite the same thing.

Actually, digimon do have genders, Renamon's line in tamers was dub only, most (I say most as there are probably those who aren't) digimon have genders, consider this, in an early frontier episode, weren't they sent to save the female KaratsukiNumemon?

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
I would say they have Genders, but not Sexes. Guess that is what Renamon was actually trying to say. With the Expection of Hybrids, those might have Sexes. Also notice that Yukidarumon was specifically considered Ikuto's mother. And we have Digimon with names pointing towards specific Genders.
But I don't think that there is Genderism.

Anyways, I gave the reason why there is non such Pic of Rosemon BM. Account it to Sexism or not, the reason stays the same. There is no Pic because she is not in the Burst.

guilmon93950

Well, yes I suppose that makes sense. Personally I think it'd be a good idea to have digimon have sexes. Digitamas just popping out of the sky seems too childish to me, but yes I know of the line Renamon said, and although it wasn't official it is still pretty much true. Basically, what Mugen said...

So I don't suppose I have much more to add to that.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Yes, I know it is sad.

guilmon93950;35438 said:
Well, yes I suppose that makes sense. Personally I think it'd be a good idea to have digimon have sexes. Digitamas just popping out of the sky seems too childish to me, but yes I know of the line Renamon said, and although it wasn't official it is still pretty much true. Basically, what Mugen said...

There is also Matching. But that works no matter the Combination of Genders.
"Yes Omegamon, you have two Fathers!"