Official Digimon Subtitles?!

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Official Digimon Subtitles?!

You read correct, and if you haven't heard by now, Digimon may be getting subtitles. Download to own and/or VOD.

ANN said:
Toei asked ANN to find out which of its titles you would like to see via Video on Demand (subtitled in English via download-to-own and Cable/IPTV).

Other Digimon boards have been doing this, so why not this one? Digimon needs all the votes it can get!

So, go here to submit and answer the poll. Who knows, best case scenario, and we might get some Digimon DVDs. :D

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
If I had money, I WOULD buy the digimon subs. But... I really, really do like not paying for stuff. XDDD /me is a cheap bastard

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Kage;7620 said:
If I had money, I WOULD buy the digimon subs. But... I really, really do like not paying for stuff. XDDD /me is a cheap bastard

Oi~ But still, vote for those who would like to download it/watch it. ^^;;

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
-is lost-

Wouldn't this put us out of "business"? ;_;

I voted anyway...

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
:/ That's a sad way to think about it. Only reason I'd be sad is because then I'd actually have to pay... XDDDDD

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Actually, thinking about it, I'd say vote anything other than digimon ;_;

We and other groups are subbing Digimon perfectly well, and when those subs come along they will be crappy, so what's the point in them making them?

When they could do another series, like Sailor Moon, which has yet been newly subbed in this day of media...

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
blink.gif;7627 said:
Actually, thinking about it, I'd say vote anything other than digimon ;_;

I think that's your ego talking. We should be happy that Toei's even giving us this chance! It's really heartening to see the Digimon fans roaring it up over this.

Although honestly, I'd personally love to see more Ikkyu-san than anything. ^^;

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Mahhh mahhh...

I personally would LOVE to see good subs on this. But I've heard bad things about some of Toei's products when they've actually put out.

I don't care... much. If they can get it out, and I can get it, I'd be so bouncing off the walls. The fact that they put it on the poll makes me uber happy. Though I hope they keep the names... and don't... change them...

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Just forget my post, if it takes official digimon subs to make it more popular... than so be it.

-is just a littler retarted 14 year old who doesn't understand anything at all-

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
anyone who doesn't vote for Digimon will be shot

only thing that is currently beating it is Sailor Moon

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I voted for a lot of stuff...and Digimon was one of them. I'd love to have official subs of Adventure and Tamers. I can do without the rest of them. I even voted for Mapletown. I used to watch that all the time as a kid on Nick Jr back in Kindergarten. They used to alternate between that an Adventure of the little Koala, if I remember right.

Do you know if the survey is set up by genre, or is it just one title overall? I notice that SM is beating pretty much everything, but Digimon is beating for the category that it's in.

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
I just hope they do a good job on the subs if they do sub it... ^^;; I've yet to see subs produced from a Japanese company where I was happy with the English subs (they've generally been on the level of grammatically correct HK subs). Regardless, it'd probably keep me much happier than having only an English dub "widely" available though. XDDD

celestial_sacred

Wai~~~ Glad that Digimon's first in its category!! =D If you all have no idea at all, my country doesn't even sell the original Japanese Digimon series from season 1 till 4!! I'm craving for them! Vote!! Vote!! Huge possibility that I'll see it here someday!!! >_<
But.. I still prefer Digimon subbed by all of you (including other subbing teams)..! If Digimon gets chosen, I hope the grammar is perfect!! And yes, no name changes! >_>

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
If Digimon is chosen, I hope DVDs are to follow. I voted Digi, orf coruse,it being one of 3 or so things I actually knew from the list. Yay 'Air'.

LucemonX

Oh man, I came to that poll to from another forum but I was shocked and thrilled to see Digimon on the list. :eek:

I would adore some official dvd set releases if that in fact would happen...

And a full run of Fist of the North Star instead of just like 30 something episodes. Although then HoM would probably get shut down and then I'd cry...crap. :(

But Sailor Moon. >_< Yawn.

Well, I am amazed to see how far Digimon is up there at least.

*crosses fingers*

Gaomon

Yes, Master!
I voted. I'm surprised to see Digimon second only to SM there. It would be interesting to see any actual results come out of this. At the very least, it will alert toei to how many of us actually want more than digimon in its edited form.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Gaomon;7709 said:
At the very least, it will alert toei to how many of us actually want more than digimon in its edited form.

I seem to be the only oen who doesn't really midn the edited Digimon, haha. I find the edits in anime amusing ;p

I thought it was interesting that Slam Duck is in there. I've heard some greta things about Slam Dunk, and would love to see it.