Offical Start Date and Time for Digimon Data Squad (Dub)

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
So they will really put the game based on the show on the market, before they start broadcasting the show. LOL.

But then again, a lot people will probably not know that the game is based on a show.

Puma

Official Guilmon Hugger
Sigh... that seems so far away...

Thanks for the release! It's what we've all been waiting for!

Joey

♥ Webcomic Fiend ♥
Damn. Day before NaNoWriMo. There goes my plot-thinking day >>
Yay @ Info though \o/
More fans = bigger community =D

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
OK. I can't wait to see it, but am dreading a bad dub. DIGIMONSPIRIT should get it for download it (imagening bittorent sites going crazy).

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Fresh from WtW news the title of the first episode will be:

There Are Monsters Among Us

gerjomarty

<b>Quality Check</b><br>Resident Gatomon Fanboy
Looking forward to it, even though I won't be able to see it. The title isn't even that bad, either.

Seems like Sensation have been (or will be) churning out the episodes, what with there being two new ones every week.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
Meh, that's a greaaat way to get a following for a TV show that's been dumbed down to be a 'kids' show.. show it at 8:30 when most kids are being forced to get ready for bed (Or their parents glomp the TV for the evening). The only people who will be able to catch it are like.. high schoolers and up... y'know.. the people we defended our fandom to NOT being kids shows while we were in school x_x *eye twitch*
I may catch the first two or so episodes.. just to see how much is changed or voices and whatnot. I'm curious about Ikuto.. or ... Sven, or whatever the fark they chose. *shudder*