New theme \o/!

Tixer

New theme \o/!

So if you weren't convinced enough that there are too many homosexual themes running around here at DATS, I've taken the liberty to convert one of them to vBulletin!

For those who haven't see it yet, you can select the style "A Shota is Fine Too", or just click here: http://forums.dats.us/index.php?styleid=48.

Thanks to Devkyu for the wonderful art. Isn't it awesome? And more thanks to Ryan / Scar, for putting this whole "celebration" together!

Happy Birthday Greg!

Edit 11/27: Turned it off the default. :p -Greg

GSR

That one guy
As I said in the birthday topic, I'm really glad I wasn't drinking anything when I opened the page.

GSR

That one guy
DATS: The only place that celebrates its boss' birthday with a shota header.

Crossover shota, if I'm not mistaken.

Forsaken

*Silence*
The image made me remember Trivals post...
And also suggesting this image
Trivial;74496 said:
This is from kanya
Well, Subaru x Solo should make a good yaoi for RnR
20080410qt3.jpg

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
<_< Unless greg or tixer's up for it... this isn't really a DATS's favorites... this was for Greg. And his birthday. >_>;

It's Ikuto and Subaru. Made by Dev. For Greg.

+ the layout theme coding by Tixer

DrakeMercySP

Daedric Prince of Madness
1. Happy bday Greg!
2. I wish I didn't have to see that every time I log on to the forum. I had just finished explaining to half the people at school what DATS was about, now I just hope they don't ask.
3. Orez what the hell? Just no. NO! *shudders, leaves thread, hurries off to the Wii to play Metroid Prime 3, musttering "Must scrub brain! MUST. SCRUB. BRAIN!" Over and over... for 3 hours*

I don't take the concept of yaoi very well.
And when I scroll down a bit after posting, it just HAS to lag on that damn pic. Damn internet. Will now scrub brain with hours of MP3 (Metroid Prime 3, but music would help too)

err...what up with the yaoi pic...
it just seems so...so wrong. My image of Solo is WAY different than that one...

He's supposed to be the "mess with me and you die" guy

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
wow... people.

It's Ikuto, from Digimon Savers and Subaru, from Ryuusei no Rockman.

Not Shigeru, Solo, or any other people D:

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Considering that half the people who didn't know it was Ikuto joined a long time after you guys finished subbing Savers...

I'm not surprised.