New Pokemon Movie Title

G

GaustKaizer

New Pokemon Movie Title

Today, I visit the Coro Coro website for updates and they have presented a new Pokemon. The new Pokemon was Sheimu. A legendary Grass type Pokemon from DP. And the new movie title is Giratina the bouquet of the Sky Sheimu.:D

Proof image:
http://corocoro.tv/corocoro/hobby/index.html

and this month if you answer the quiz Coro Coro gives, you get Coro Coro original Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe manga wallpaper.:cool:

I might get the new one as soon as possible so please wait.

G

GaustKaizer

I haven't obtained the March article so haven't got a wallpaper yet but my friend in real life printed me a wallpaper yesterday. It looks so awesome.

hwarangoo

Journalists
Did anyone notice that nintendo posted about how to get darkrai. I forgot how to get it and on some scan it said shaymin was obtainable in rangers 2

G

GaustKaizer

Sorry forgot to post the title.:(

Also mini film of Pokemon coming out soon:D

Echo

Universal Spam Machine
Sheimu, Shaymin, Sheimi; I suppose it depends on how you translate the romanji... Sheimi is how I'd translate it, but its English name appears to be Shaymin (according to Serebii).

Hmm. Haven't watched many of the pokemon movies... prefer the manga, personally. Neither filter down to here though, we just get the games.

But (to change the topic yet again) Shaymin sure looks cute. A grass hedgehog - love it!

G

GaustKaizer

the wallpaper is for only printing:(

EDIT: It's sad that I can't save it in my CP