Ainz

[New]Examon images and attacks!

http://nobupapa.blog115.fc2.com/

Some new Examon images have been released and his attacks are:

*Avalon's Gate
*Pendragon's Glory
*Dragonic Inpact

Examon
The attack names seem to be based on Arthurian Legend, could that give an indication of his name origin? I'm being to hint towards Exalted, referring to the Knights of the Round Table.

Also, there are some non-uber clear pics of Slayerdramon as well.

Ainz

Also, just to mention, two of Slayerdramon's attacks:

*Tenryuuzanha 天竜斬破 (Sky Dragon's Slay of Destruction???)
*Kouryuuzanha ?竜斬破 (... Dragon Slay of Destruction???)

I'm not sure 100% how to translate it accurately.

nahxela

Oh. My. GOD
His wings are GINORMOUS!

It's another Dorumon/Vmon evol chain! :D
I like Guilmon better, though ._.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Hey, Ainz, haven't seen you since I came back.

I was hoping by reading the King Arthur stuff that this would be another Royal Knight. But he's a total Dragon Digimon.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Examon IS a Royal Knight.
He is a naked dragon, but he is a Royal Knight.

Two more to go ! Two more to go !

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
MugenSeiRyuu;16060 said:

I'm quite sure that in savers episode 43 (I think) it clearly stated that Duftmon was the only beast royal knight, so dragons aren't beasts? Though the same could be argued for A-force, Magna, Dynas...

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Duftmon might be a Beast im appearence, but he is still categorized as a Holy Knight.

And if Dragon´s are Beasts in Digimon depends on the context. Goint by DNA, they aren´t. Going by the Classification in Frontier, some are, others aren´t.

celestial_sacred

A Royal Knight! A Royal Knight! Examon looks so cool!!! XD The earlier image was so unclear that I thought the massive wings were unecessary, but now, it's a total necessity! It makes Examon seem powerful.. =3

Royal_Knight

Gallantmon
MugenSeiRyuu;16060 said:

that sucks. he doesn't look very knight-ish. Knights slay dragons. Why would they make a dragon in to a knight? I hope the last two RKs are actually "knights".

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Royal_Knight said:
Knights slay dragons. Why would they make a dragon in to a knight?
That obviously isn't a factor for Digimon. Dukemon, AlforceVeedramon, Dynasmon and Magnamon all evolve from dragon-type or dragon-like Digimon, and have dragonic features among their armor. So the only real thing wrong with Examon is his lack of armor.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Holy Sh... ! Examon is extemely powerfull. Even if we take into account the rather crappy Parameters Rosemon´s Battel Terminal Cards have, an Attack by a regular Ultimate wouldn´t take her out easily.

Edit: Seems to have something to do with something called "Ultimate Burst". I guess that´s why he is glowing.