New Digimon Games?

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
First of all: Welcome to DATS!

So far there are no other new Games other than Championship. Ofcourse the three Digimon Story/World DS Titles are aslo for the DS.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
*changes the title to something more meaningful*

Nope we dunno if they are or not.

IcKlE_Agumon

Digimon World DS was the best of those 3, i really hope bandai will make future instalments like those games, with maybe some more evolution paths/true evolution paths and new digimon

paunchessmon_fan

that guy over there
evolution

I was rather disappointed with paunchessmon's evolution line in digimon world DS. After taking the time to get 999 scan data and converting I was disappointed to find that I would not see knight or kingchessmon rather I get hookmon and meteormon :(

On the flip side of that wormmon's line was great! Megadramon and machinedramon oh yeah :)

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
That was mainly to avoid Spoilers. Same holds true for pretty much every Savers Digimon. Well, minus Kudamon...

IcKlE_Agumon;58958 said:
hope bandai will make future instalments like those games, with maybe some more evolution paths/true evolution paths and new digimon

Don't talk about that "True Evolution". That makes no sense at all. If there is one true evolution, wouldn't that make all other Evolutions fake? Yet they are as real as the ones in the Anime.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
I honestly hope that they stop making you Jogress to reach alternate modes. I mean, shouldn't the mode changes just be like what they were in other media, just another stage of evolution?

takerufan1

Takari fan
no,other than digimon championship theres no new games of digimon comfirmed yet..i really hope they continue to use the same style they used in digimon world dawn/dusk its very fun and interesting.I like training and raising many digimon and the evolution lines seem interesting since they also include new ways of digivolving like armor and dna.What i really dont like is the maximum capicity of digimon you can have is 40 so you really cant train every digimon..i also dont like the fat that you need wirelesss communication to unlock last mission since i dont have wi-fi or know somebody that plays digimon world/dawn near me..other than that the games are awsome

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
takerufan - that is what action replay codes are for - do everything you can then "cheat" for the last bit.