New companion book coming

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
New companion book coming

So now we all are going to get to learn the "Secrets of Deltora"

'This book was written by Doran the Dragonlover, on a fateful journey around Deltora during a tumultuous time in our history. The book is part journal, part travel guide. Into it, Doran poured much of his great knowledge of the land he like to call "The Land of Dragons"'
— Lief of Del

Awesome, eh?

Follow Doran's expedition through the 7 gem territories and gain a special insight into Deltora's dangers, people and places, magic and monsters. Use your code-breaking skils to uncover Doran's hidden message.

If you think you know Deltora, you have a lot to learn . . .
— Emily Rodda, author

Keep your eyes open for it :D

Tobias

Ohhh, a book on the secrets of Deltora? I've read this series since Grade 7. I'm so getting this book!

Luka1184

Lukas' Userpage
I got it, and its NICE! I got all the books and knows almost EVERYTHING abou the series: I got the first series, the second series the last series, the How to Draw Deltora Monsters and the How to Draw Deltora Dragons and Other Creatures, and the Tales of Deltora and the Secrets of Deltora and The Deltora Book of Monsters and at last, but not least, The Authorized Ultimate Deltora Quiz Book (which has more than ONE THOUSAND QUESTION ABOUT DELTORA AND THE SERIES!)... Thats all! I hope they will anime her Rondo series ;)

I can't wait for DATS to release rest of the series man!

PS I'am working on movies based on the books, where the events appear in the right order, the movies will be of each books from the first DQ series, and will be composed and edited together from the original anime episodes. I got the last movie finished right now. Can I upload them?