Mystery Dungeon: Time/Darkness

GSR

That one guy
Mystery Dungeon: Time/Darkness

So yeah, now that this is out in the US, who else is playing it?

I skipped Dungeon Red/Blue, but I grabbed Time. Good fun. I'm a Totodile, evidently.

GSR

That one guy
As far as I can tell it's mostly the same (like I said, I skipped over Red/Blue.)

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
I made a thread around Christmastime telling about the changes I noticed.

GSR

That one guy
Good lord I played this way too much over the weekend. I blame 5-hour car trips and long idle periods with no internet.

Beat the main story, working through the postgame. Level 40-something.

[Also I hate the ending for making me feel immature for liking it even though it's totally clichéd.]

Yuri

YUUURRRRIIII LOWELLLLLLLL
(Got Time. Team PKFreeze.)
Getting through Hidden Land.
Just...gotta...beat...Sableyes and him.
Have any tips for a Piplup and Torchic team?
>_>

GSR

That one guy
Stun Seed the boss, take down the Sableyes, heal, then rush 'im. Worked for me.

Also, unrelated but funny: I was in one of the postgame dungeons when I got hit by a pretty strong enemy. I was low on healing stuff but I was almost done with the dungeon anyways, so I just went 'screw it' and used a Pure Seed to warp to the stairs.

Game: It's a monster house!
Me: Motherfu-
Game: Would you like to send out for a rescue?

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
I love this game~ I beat it yesterday :3 And graduated from the guild. Mostly just working on finding new places and getting every pokemon as a member of my team now.

And I hate when that happens, GSR. Seriously, go to the stairs and it ends up being a monster house. Ugh. Thankfully, Pikachu's thunderbolt and discharge moves REALLY help out (Thunderbolt hits all Pokemon around the user. Discharge hits every single Pokemon as long as they're touching like a chain.)

GSR

That one guy
Emi;46414 said:
I love this game~ I beat it yesterday :3 And graduated from the guild. Mostly just working on finding new places and getting every pokemon as a member of my team now.

Actually, the storyline continues if you talk to the Mr. Mime in Treasure Town and then head out to Blizzard Island. A while after that mission you'll get another one via Corphish and Sunflora and I think it keeps up the story missions after that.

So you've still got plenty to do. :)

Emi-hime

GSR;46415 said:
Actually, the storyline continues if you talk to the Mr. Mime in Treasure Town and then head out to Blizzard Island. A while after that mission you'll get another one via Corphish and Sunflora and I think it keeps up the story missions after that.

So you've still got plenty to do. :)

Yeah, I know :3 I just meant the main!SAVETHEFUTURE story line. XD But either way, I love this game and I'm having fun with it (Plus, the partner's house is a bazillion times nicer than the guild house).

GSR

That one guy
I managed to find the soundtrack to this, though it's unlabeled and some of the songs are split (though in good order - track 1 is the intro theme, etc. etc.) and if I ever get around I might label it properly.

I read ahead on some of the postgame missions (not the storyline, just the sort of dungeons) and all I can say is I am not looking forward to taking on the Regis' dungeon.

...But that's all after I finish this STUPID SEA MISSION. D:< I need to train up some grass or electric Pokes bad.

Emi-hime

GSR;46419 said:
I managed to find the soundtrack to this, though it's unlabeled and some of the songs are split (though in good order - track 1 is the intro theme, etc. etc.) and if I ever get around I might label it properly.

I read ahead on some of the postgame missions (not the storyline, just the sort of dungeons) and all I can say is I am not looking forward to taking on the Regis' dungeon.

...But that's all after I finish this STUPID SEA MISSION. D:< I need to train up some grass or electric Pokes bad.
Awesome =D There's a lot of nice songs.

Ooo...I'll have to look some up when I get a chance.

*wishes ya luck* I'm horribly stubborn and way too prideful :-( I'll never switch out my team so I just train them so they'll knock out the pokemon before they can attack back >>

GSR

That one guy
Well, I do sort of the same thing. I faked my way through Hidden Land via linking three moves and spamming it. But then again you had to use your mains there, so... :p

I have a decent-level Manectric though, I figure I should train him up.

Emi-hime

GSR;46423 said:
Well, I do sort of the same thing. I faked my way through Hidden Land via linking three moves and spamming it. But then again you had to use your mains there, so... :p

I have a decent-level Manectric though, I figure I should train him up.

XD It was thanks to my link moves that I even beat Dialga, though, getting through the Hidden Land wasn't too bad....as long as I didn't hit Monster houses. Those sucked.

Yuri

YUUURRRRIIII LOWELLLLLLLL
Petrify Orbs and Foe-Hold Orbs are win against them darn monster houses.

GSR

That one guy
ManaHerb;46425 said:
Petrify Orbs and Foe-Hold Orbs are win against them darn monster houses.

True. But I wish you could use them in bosses - the multi-boss battles are a pain without them.