My sister's D/P team

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
My sister's D/P team

She asked for help, so I thought I would help. She seems to go with pokémon that aren't quite in the norm. I would guess this team is UU (Under Used) format, but if I'm wrong please inform me.

dpmfa291.png

Ninjask
Speed Boost
Expert Belt
Jolly (SPD+, SATK-)
EVs: 252ATK, 98SDEF, 208SPD
Swords Dance
Aerial Ace
X-Scissor
Baton Pass

The team's baton passer. After Swords Dance, baton pass will come in handy for Rapidash/Leafeon, physical sweepers require speed and attacking strength, so Speed boost and swords dance will really help.

dpmfa078.png

Rapidash
Flash Fire
Choice Band
Adamant (ATK+, SATK-)/Jolly (SPD+, SATK-)
EVs: 4HP, 252ATK, 252SPD
Poison Jab
Flare Blitz
Megahorn
Iron Tail

A handy physical sweeper, speed and attacking power would come in handy, especially with Ninjask's baton pass.

dpmfa470.png

Leafeon
Leaf Guard
Life Orb
Adamant (ATK+, SATK-)
EVs: 4HP, 252ATK, 252SPD
Leaf Blade
Iron Tail/ Aerial Ace/ X-Scissors/Swords Dance

Another Physical Sweeper, we were unsure how to use Leafeon but she really wanted it in her team so here it is.

dpmfa196.png

Espeon
Synchronize
Expert Belt
Timid (SPD+, ATK-)
EVs: 4HP, 252SATK, 252SPD
Grass Knot
Shadow Ball
Psychic
Morning Sun

Our Special Sweeper. Though it may not be super effective against many, but it has potential because of its staying power in Morning sun.

dpmfa205.png

Forretress
Sturdy
Leftovers
Relaxed (DEF+, SPD-)
EVs: 252HP, 4ATK, 252DEF
Explosion
Spikes/Toxic Spikes
Stealth Rock
Rapid Spin

Our Rapid Spinner/Physical wall. And the spikes and stealth rock can really hurt the opponent in the long run.

dpmfa350.png

Milotic
Marvel Scale
Leftovers
Bold (DEF+, ATK-)
EVs: 84HP, 252DEF, 12SPD, 108 SATK, 56SDEF
Surf
Ice Beam
Rest
Sleep Talk

Our Rest-Talker/Special wall. Quite obvious line-up, and the ability of Marvel scale gives it a constant boost when asleep.

This was tricky to make, be nice. I'm not sure about Ninjask/Milotic/Forretriss are all UU.

nahxela

For Leafeon, forget Iron Tail, it's too unreliable and you've pretty much covered all that Iron Tail covers with Leaf Blade, except for Ice Types, but I'm sure you'd use Rapidash to deal with those pokemon.

For Forretress, I kinda like really making it an annoyer with Toxic Spikes, Spikes, and Stealth Rock, dropping explosion. Although that's just my preference.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
I did think of dropping iron tail but I guess she thought it was good.

I can understand the annoyer strstergy but it may be a little too much, TBH I never used Explosion or selfdestruct before this generation and now I'm using them left right and everything in the middle.

nahxela

She really ought to ditch Iron Tail since it's so horribly unreliable.
I just use Explosion, not selfdestruct...

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
What do you think I should put in Iron Tail's place in Rapidash's move set. The only other physical attack is bounce, and since that takes two turns it's no good. Maybe Will-o-wisp?