My pokemon collection just aint big enough!

ORO

My pokemon collection just aint big enough!

I originally bought one hundred pokemon figures from www.LDUcompany.com but they say there are over 400 different kinds. They have one wholesale lot of 440 at this page http://www.liangdianup.com/inventory/109933.htm

Are there really that many different monsters? Every place I look says a different total number. Even the official pokemon website says a different total then some posters that I have seen. Is this a growing number? Do they even have this cartoon anymore?

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
In total, there are 493 pokes now, though only 492 have been comfirmed (#493 Arceus, the pokemon god, hasn't been revealed.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Just wait for the next game! You'll have what, 100-200 NEW pokemon to have to get!

As a GM of a pokemon RP, not only is this a hastle, updating all the reference sprites, but you've also got the multitude of new pokemon AND new forms.

I swear, the dual sprites (for animations), as well as the subtle male/female differences, were ANNOYING to have to organize and what not...

G

GaustKaizer

I heard the Pokemon will end in Shinoh. Check Marriland's website to see all 493 Pokemons.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
GaustKaizer;63661 said:
I heard the Pokemon will end in Shinoh. Check Marriland's website to see all 493 Pokemons.

nope, fifth gen has been confirmed and it looks like that won't be the last either.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
NikeGolfer;63676 said:
If it is not the last, then yay!

Second Interview with Masamitsu Hidaka - Many Interesting Points!

Paragraph before last, but to directly quote:

Now an overall question about the show. Will Ash ever become a Pokemon Master? He laughed and fell back on the couch. He blatantly said that when Ash becomes a Pokemon Master, the show will end. It will be the last episode. Going back to my first interview, I did not mention that he stated the show was cyclical because it could be – the audience is constantly replaced (since children get older and leave, and new children come in), so they are allowed to get away with having the same repetitive goal. So, the show would probably continue the same way – collect badges, travel through different regions, never age. Will Ash and Pikachu ever be replaced? No. Will they ever age? No. Will there be a 5th generation of Pokemon and will the show keep continuing? He laughed even harder and said of course. Pokemon will continue for many generations to come, and as he made it sound, probably forever.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
GaustKaizer;63661 said:
You're joking, right? It makes too much profit to ever end. We'll have about 10K, maybe 20K pokemon by the time we die, and they'll STILL be coming out.

Why would Nintendo ever want to end one of it's biggest cash cows?