My New D/P Team

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
My New D/P Team

OK, Since my last team, I've gone through a lot of "use this and take that out". This is the team I'm currently thinking of using (OU tier).

dpmfa291.png

Ninjask (Speedy)
Speed Boost
Leftovers
Jolly (SPD+, SATK-)
EVs, 176HP, 252ATK, 80SPD
Substitute
Baton Pass
Swords Dance
Aerial Ace (Must kill heracross *grabs a knife*)

Purpose: Mainly support, subs out speed boosts and possible swords dances to Electivire or Metagross. He is also my heracross (and breloom) counter as it says.

dpmfa466.png

Electivire (Energizer)
Motor Boost
Expert Belt
Adamant (ATK+, SATK-)
EVs: 252ATK, 252SPD, 4HP
Thunder Punch (believe me, its easier this way)
Ice Punch
Earthquake
Cross Chop

Purpose: My main physical attacker/sweeper, and because of empoleon and ninjask I can surprise my opponent quite nicely. With speed boost from Ninjask it can sweep easily, being super effective against 13/17 types (stupid bug, fighting, ghost and psychic) can blast the opponent.

dpmfa229.png

Houndoom (Hellraiser)
Flash Fire
Life Orb
Timid (SPD+, ATK-)
EVs: 252SPD, 252SATK, 4HP
Nasty Plot
Flamethrower
Dark Pulse
HP (Fight)/Will-o-wisp

Purpose: Special attacker/sweeper. I so want HP (Fighting) but that is gonna take forever. I got this idea from a friend actually and wanted to use something a little less common than Infernape or Heatran, and I like dogs (or anything K9)

dpmfa376.png

Metagross (Duracell)
Clear Body
Occa Berry (Fire resist)
Adamant (ATK+, SATK)
EVs: 252ATK, 252HP, 4DEF
Earthquake
Meteor Mash
Explosion
Magnet Rise (Thnx to Tsukaimon/Voltanis for suggestion)

Purpose: My Tank/second attacker. Voltanis, I can remember you said use Magnet Rise over explosion, but I did it over Agility instead and am gonna use Ninjask instead. Obviously that left the fire weakness so I decided to try using a berry (which I normally hate because of their one-use-only thing).

dpmfa395.png

Empoleon (Mumble)
Torrent
Leftovers
Calm (SDEF+, ATK-)
EVs: 252HP, 4SATK, 252SDEF
Surf
Ice Beam
Grass Knot
Stealth Rock

Purpose: Special Wall/Stealth Rocker. I needed some special defense and noticed that I could use a stealth rocker. I wanted Foretress as a physical wall so I couldn't use Swampert, and this guy came to mind.

dpmfa205.png

Foretress (Kirby)
Sturdy
Shed skin (now I know it isn't one-use, yay)
Relaxed (DEF+, SPD-)
EVs: 252HP, 160ATK, 96DEF
Spikes
Rapid Spin
Gyro Ball
Explosion

Purpose: Physical wall/Spinner/spiker/bomb, what can't he do? After I saw it in my sister's team (like ninjask) I thought I'd try it out.

Well what do you think? (I know that a lot of this stuff is like that from serebii and smogon before you say that)

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Glad you share the same hate for Heracross that I do. You say Energizer can't take out Ground...well Ice > Ground and you have Ice Punch. So, it actually takes out 14/17 types. Good job on the team! I love it.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Oops, my bad. It was fighting types. I'll just edit that now (thanks for you comment). Got any ideas for nicknames for my bugs?

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Foretress - Kirby: because it looks like him and it can use spikes and spin

Ninjask - Creeper: No comment

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Voltanis;17785 said:
Foretress - Kirby: because it looks like him and it can use spikes and spin

Ninjask - Creeper: No comment

I like Kirby for forretress. I think I'll use it, Ninjask I'm going with Speedy. Thanks for your contribution.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Woah this was a long time ago (5 month revival! yousa gettin B&!) My team is nearlly completely different now.