My DVR translations

jadenik

My DVR translations

Here some DVR profiles I have translated:

Giromon
While floating in the air, this machine type Digimon patrols the computer network. He is called by the alias, the "net keeper." His mission is supress Digimon that invade the network illegally. When he judges someone as an enemy, he attacks.

Tekkamon
He is a mchine type Digimon which wields the "electric sword" in his right hand. He was created by an evil hacker with the purpose the "net keeper"(Giromon). (Which would mean him and Giromon are rivals.)

Guardromon
He protects the computer network. When combined with the "net keeper"(Giromon), he has the defensive efficiency of an iron wall. But there are times when evil hackers utilizes him from the group of justice, the "Virus Busters", in order to protect them.

Locomon
A Machine type Digimon which takes the form of a locomotive. He exists to carry the data of the network , the more important the delivery the faster he travels. As a result, there are times when he drives recklessly.

GranLocomon
When Locomon reaches the limit of his speed, he evloves to this form. With a competitive heart, he continues to even if there is no rail.

Unimon
Mythical Animal type Digimon that resembles the unicorn,Pegasus, of the Greek myth. With big wings on his back, he can apply the world of computer network instantaneously.{have no idea what that means but I tried). unimon in the wild are rough, but if it is domesticated, it is possible to handle him.

BomberNanimon
His whole body has a bomb of "the transcendent bomb father" degree of MAX risk. He is a variety of nanimon, it seems, but his natural shape is unclear. He continues the invasion on the Digital World. He explodes when he gets angry. The one head on his head has become the fuse.

Monochromon
The dragon type Digimon whose horn is ike the one of a rhinoceros. When his horn grows, it reaches the size of the extent which is close to half of his elngth. His horn and the substance which covers his body are hard like diamond and cannot be pentrated. It is placid and herbivorous, but it is upset, it draws out the power of of his fearful strike.

Mothmon.
Insect type Digimon who evolved from a pata of an ancient kind with the Digimetal/Digiegg of Knowledge. His disposition is rough. When the enemy gets near, he spreads the phosphorus powder which the component of gun powder and scatters.

LoaderLeomon {this one I'm not sure if I got it right.)
A Digimon who is of the same machine type as kenkimon and is made for excavation construction. He was born when data from a CAD server leaked and fused with the construction data of an Animal type Digimon. He participates in mining in a ChroneDigizoid mine. Because the ChroneDigizoid mine is covered in a hard base rock layer, power and endurance are required which puts LoaderLeomon into the top class of Perfect/Ultimate Level Digimon. He is very stubborn and is often witnessed quarreling with fellow LoaderLeomon. An incident occured in the past where the ChroneDigizoid reserves of the mine depleted and he fled quarreling.

TyrantKabuterimon
Insect type Digimon of the reverse side of the Digital World which rules over all insect type Digimon. Being Greater than HerculesKabuterimon and darker than GranKuwagamon, he lives deep in the "under forest" , and is only active at night. He controls insect types with his mind, so it rarely fights. The shell of its body is ChroneDigizoid of high density, and it is not possible for for common Digimon to damage it.

TonosamaMamemon
The mutated body of a mamemon who took in the image data of a period adventure drama. Dragging his hakama slipperily, it can amuse those around him. With an easy characther, he welcomes any Digimon into his castle, but those who disturb his castle does not have his pardon and dies by the punishment of his wrath.

Tankdramon
A Machine type Digimon that belongs the mechanized "D-brigade". Mob compacting and assault expulsion are designated as his duties mainly. His radar can lock on up to 30 targets at once. One Tankdramon can be datalined to another making escape impossible. In addition, the survival ratio of a Tankdramon is high. After the brigade was formed, one Tankdramon was destroyed in the maneuvers to remove codename "BAN-TYO".
Sakuyamon
She has pride in her divination skill. She has the role of executing the will of God, he uses four elemental foxes for attacking and data gathering. She keeps them in tubes on her belt on her waist. When inquiring about the will of God, he changes to her "shrine maiden form". It is said in this form, she power to expel malice becomes more powerful.

Dynasmon
He is categorized to the highest rank of net security, "The Royal Knights". With the ability of the flying dragon, he equipped with a dragon armor made of ChroneDigizoid. If he has a strong impression of justice of one's way of thinking, he will swear loyalty to that person even if they are evil. He is very chivalrous and follows the bushido code.

Murmuxmon
He was once a high ranking angel type Digimon , but is now a Demon Lord type Digimon who rules the 30 demon corps. He is known as "the count".

DtD

[Z?]
I have been working on making a list of all the Digimon, in numerical order ;P Mabey we could combine these ^^

jadenik

More profiles:

Matadormon
He is an undead Digimon born from the cultural dance database of a certain museum. Being a Digimon that is the combination of a matador and a vampire,he has mastered his own indiviual dance movement, "the bulldog". He decieves the enemy with his fluttering clothes and then attacks with rapiers that rain down upon them from his hands unprepared by his soft pink, scarf. Being a vampire Digimon, he always seeks the blood(data) of strong Digimon and moves with frequent change.

BigMamemon
He is ten times the size of mamemon, and his data capacity size is a hundred times bigger. He has a placid character, and is always playing with mobs of Mamemon. He uses his shooting skill when necessary.

Mamemon
He is a mutant Digimon known as the "Smiley Bomber" who digivolved getting over a harsh environment. He is bewilded and has a lovely appearance, but he has the power to the extent which is feared by other Ultimate leveled Digimon. His hands, which are visible more largely, are powerful bombs.

This one I had a friend, KyrtenKyro, translate for me so the credit for this goes to him:

GranDracmon
The King of Vampire Digimon, and a silent Demon Beast Digimon. Since ancient times, he has looked after his castle in the Dark Area, and boasts of such strength that not even the Seven Great Demon Lords can interfere with him. With gentlemanly manner, GranDracmon voice carries a "fascination" that lead to rumors that he is responsible for enticing many Angel Digimon into darkness. It is rumored that he has an undying body, and that he is related to how the Dark Area was created in the Digital World, and the truth behind the mysterious "Death-X" Evolution, but because his castle is so hard to get into, it is very difficult to question him about these mysteries. The skills that he is proud are "Crystal Revolution", where he instantaneously changes his enemies into crystalline ice, and the intense evil-eye "Eye of the Gorgon", where he gazes into his opponent's heart, enslaving them to the darkness within

jadenik

More profiles:
Snimon
An insect type Digimon that is an experimental "Virus Hunter" made at a certain laboratory. His nature is cruel, he cornersthe enemy and kills them with his enormous sickles. Because he is brutal, it was assumed he did not belong in the group of justice, the "Virus Busters", but recently it was verified that he does belong to the "Virus Busters".

Muchomon
A bird type Digimon that is similar to Penguinmon, but is the exact opposite as he inhabits warm climates, He loves to dance and lives in peace. His tropical feathers are very conspicuous, but is loved by many people.

ThunderBallmon
Mutant type Digimon who is called the "Digimon Generator". It is said that always discharges electricity from his body. Whether or not if he is a kind of Mamemon is unknown. He can shoot up to 10,000,000 bolts of electricity from his body. His skill is abundant.

MetalMamemon
Mamemon tha became a cyborg and furthermore evolved powerfully. 90% of his body is mechanized. He attacks with the 3 pronged claw on his right arm, and the cannon, "Pscyho Blaster" which is equipped to his left arm. As for attack power and defensive power, he is stronger than Mamemon, but because he became with the machinery on his body, he has the mobility to fall. His strength almost evens this weakness. He participates as a member of the group of justice, the "Virus Busters".

Sangloupmon
Demon beast type Digimon of the ancient kind that has survived since the Genesis of the Digital World. He resembles a blood sucking wolf, he feeds off the information of DigiCores of other Digimon and leaves them to die. In addition, it is possible for him to disassemble himself in packets of data with his own will to scamper the net. Because of this, he is very difficult to capture.

Dracmon
An undead type Digimon of the Dark Area who is a graduate, prominent imp that loves to cause mischief. If his mischief involves danger, he will not shrink away from it and views it as a challenge. In the past. he began to die when he tried to draw graffitti of the "Four Holy Beasts". Presently, he is causing mischief for the "Royal Knights".

RhodoKnightmon/Crusadermon
A member of the "Royal Knights", he is merciless and cold-hearted towards the weak. He uses his own justice to justify acts of injustice. he is equipped with the shield, the "Pile Bunker", which can be used for attack and defense.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
BioThunderballmon has to be BioThunderbirmon. DVR´s Mistake. ( Actually it is the mistake of the person who translted the names first, but DVR too it over.

jadenik

MugenSeiRyuu;6537 said:
BioThunderballmon has to be BioThunderbirmon. DVR´s Mistake. ( Actually it is the mistake of the person who translted the names first, but DVR too it over.

Okay, I'll fix it.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
You know, it would make more sense if you keep Names, Levels and such as they are in the original and directly translate it.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
jadenik;6595 said:
Actually, on DVR, they use the name LordKnightmon for some reason.

I believe that's because "Rhodo" can be taken as "Lord" but I remember someone saying that "Rhodo" is more appropriate for RhodoKnightmon.

I think it was something along the lines of RhodoKnightmon's character and the color, something that "Rhodo" meant. Kill me if I'm wrong. XP;

jadenik

Kage;6596 said:
I believe that's because "Rhodo" can be taken as "Lord" but I remember someone saying that "Rhodo" is more appropriate for RhodoKnightmon.

I think it was something along the lines of RhodoKnightmon's character and the color, something that "Rhodo" meant. Kill me if I'm wrong. XP;

Some believe RhodoKnght to be a pun of the name of a pink mineral called rhodonite.

jadenik

More profiles:

Pschyemon
Reptile type Digimon with lively fur that is similar to Gabumon. With sharp fangs and claws, a horn has grown of his head. He has a bright nature and loves to be with friends, but is cowardly like Gabumon.

Taomon
She is well versed in divination, and is superior in the ability of incantation. Besides the fact she controls spirit signs and spells, she hides that she is the expert of the weapon, the vessel of darkness, all her weapons are hidden under her sleave.

Kyubimon
Beast type Digimon with nine tails that digivolved from an experienced Renamon. She is proud of her mighty perseverance skill of the technique type. In ancient times, she was revered as the messanger of peace.

SlashAngemon/GuardiAngemon
Angel type Digimon that leads "The angel corps". He exists in order to fight wickedness, his arms can become metal blades.

ClavisAngemon
He lines up under the "Three Great Angels" and follows Dominimon in rank, he is a power type Digimon. He fights with an enormous weapon which takes the shape of the shape "The Key", he fulfills his duty without disturbing "the formation of the pantheon", he was sealed with the door, the "Zenith Gate"(the door which continues to the zenith of the Digital World) as a guardian.

Seraphimon
All angel type Digimon are gathered, the angel type Digimon of the highest rank. He appears at the time of the last battle of with the wicked existence, and purifies the world. He is one of the "Three Great Angels".

Kenkimon
His right is a fork lift, his right hand has become a shovel, he can be used for mining, crushing, constructing, and paving, a machine type Digimon that can be handled with anything. He digivolved from a Gabumon of the ancient kind through the "Digiegg of Friendship". He charges himself with the plug on his tail.

Thunderbirmon/Thunderbirdmon
An bird type Digimon with a rough nature but thinks of his companions. He can summon thunderclouds by roaring, and control thunder with his horn. He can digivolve from gotusmon or impmon of the anicentmon kind through the "Digimetal/Digiegg of Friendship".

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Gotusmon and Imp have to be Gotsumon and Impmon.

I also suggest that you stay with the Original names and Terms and don´t play dubber. Because that won´t be a Translation anymore.

jadenik

MugenSeiRyuu;6647 said:
Gotusmon and Imp have to be Gotsumon and Impmon.

I also suggest that you stay with the Original names and Terms and don´t play dubber. Because that won´t be a Translation anymore.

There are a couple of reasons why I use the names that were in the english dub:
most of these profiles go to Deviate's site, you know that mugen.

I prefer to use the english names.

Wildermon uses dub terms, so whats the deal that I do it.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Ah right, perhaps I should tell Wildermon that he should not dub Profiles but translate them proper.
Anyways, even if they go to DMA, I´n pretty sure that the Profiles still shoulöd have the same terms. People should be able to make it what is meant since DMA has an Japanese/English Dictionary.

jadenik

MugenSeiRyuu;6664 said:
Ah right, perhaps I should tell Wildermon that he should not dub Profiles but translate them proper.
Anyways, even if they go to DMA, I´n pretty sure that the Profiles still shoulöd have the same terms. People should be able to make it what is meant since DMA has an Japanese/English Dictionary.

How about this, I use the original and dub names like GuardiAngemon/SlashAngemon.