My Chemical Romance

DtD

[Z?]
My Chemical Romance

THEY ARE NOT EMO

Erm, yes...I've been mocked enough on other forums for licking them. They are excellent song writers, and Gerard Way is an amazing vocalist.

I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love was an outright amazing album, the sound is more punk than anything and Gerard's voice isn't masked by the fucking sound effects they put on it in Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge. Personal favorites from this album; Vampires Will Never Hurt You, Drowning Lessons, and Cubicles.

Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge...what can I say? Uggh >_< This is emo, yes, emo. Dear God, if I happen to stumble upon Helena on the radio again I will rip out the esophagus the nearest person in the room. I realize that was written about Gerard's Grandmother...but it sucks. The only good song on this entire album is I'm Not Okay (I Promise) ;P The music video (new one) made me love it.

The Black Parade has some very catchy tunes, but only a few great songs. This album falls victim to the "Repeat the Chorus Over and Over Again" problem, save Cancer and Sleep. Along with those two just mentioned, the other two notable songs are House of Wolves, Teenagers, and Mama. ;P Dead! was a joy to play on GHII, no matter how easy it is on Expert xDDD

Myes, plz dun bash me

DtD

[Z?]
Akai Shuichi;6256 said:

God dammit! Have you listened to anything other than their singles? Fuck, Hawthorne Heights in emo...My Chemical Romance is not emo, they are very stylized punk >_<

DtD

[Z?]
hackerTamer;6267 said:
I don't listen to them much, but I do like the song Teenagers.

My band covers Teenagers ;P I can sing it a lot better than I play it on the bass >_<

GordoBaggins

I like MCR to an extent. They're not my favorite band and I don't own any of their CDs, but I find it interesting that their albums basically tell a story.

Helena, The Ghost of You, Famous Last Words and Welcome to the Black Parade are some of my favorites.

tetron

Quality Check<br>rawr inc.
I'll see how they music is.
Usually it'd be music great. PV too emo. xD

Then again it could be both xD

DtD

[Z?]
GordoBaggins;6291 said:
I like MCR to an extent. They're not my favorite band and I don't own any of their CDs, but I find it interesting that their albums basically tell a story.

Helena, The Ghost of You, Famous Last Words and Welcome to the Black Parade are some of my favorites.

I have figured out Three Cheers and Black Parade's story....but for some reason I see no story happening in Bullets.

Three Cheers has the worst songs, but it holds the best story...mostly because of the graphic nature of it, I am a sucker for violence towards those who deserve it.