Mushrambo movie (aka Shinzo)

Mushrambo movie (aka Shinzo)

I would like to request the Mushrambo movie, also known as Shinzo in the US/EU to be subbed.

Basically, it is a movie based on the the S1 finale of the anime (With the bird queen Enterran and the Golden Mushrambo VS Satan Mushrambo fight). Unlike the anime though, it hasn't been dubbed. There are two movies of which the first one is released.

I have the file (RAW, very good quality) on my PC and is still seeding (downloaded the movie 3 days ago).

I am of course willing to QC the movie ^_^

Just in case you don't remember "Shinzo", here is the wikipedia link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinzo

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
If you buy the two DVDs (and either upload the ISOs or send them to one of us), I'll find someone to translate.

Series looks interesting enough~

O well, then I have to wait 4 years ^_^
My parents won't allow me to use creditcards or ship goods from foreign countries :-(

Hopefully Dats will still exist in the year 2012 :p (when I turn 18)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
;/

Are you able to use money at all? Because you could possibly send cash to someone...

I am allowed to use money... as long as it goes to stuff for school (Books, pens, paper etc).

You could say I am on a tight leash... Probably has to do with the way how my parents were raised (70's)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Ah. I see.

Well, I'd love to do them, it looks interesting... but if it's from a DVD, I'd like to have DVD source. ;/

EDIT: I found the provider (i think) and sent them a message. We'll see how they reply~

chibimira

Mushrambo movie being subbed?

Hellos :)
Any word on how the subbing goes? Am dying to see the movie, but all I can find are raw versions.
Cheers!

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Yeah, the translator that was going to do this jumped ship =/