Movie 11 DVD

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Movie 11 DVD

Source: MediaFactory

It has been announced (don't know how long ago) that "Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl - Giratina and the Sky Bouquet - Sheimi" will be released for DVD on December 19, 2008. Just letting those who are interested know.

jpwong

Well, CDJapan's had this info up since pre-ordering started a month or two ago.

If you get an initial pressing disk, it comes with a cell phone charm.

But does anyone know what the site says about those cards? Although I'm betting it's some japanese only thing like the postcards that you could get by buying the pokemon movie box sets >.>

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Did that ever get Fansubbed? I know the 10th one did.

If not, I'll just wait until Cartoon Network airs it (because you KNOW they'll air it before it's released on DVD here in the US...).

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
The 11th one hasn't even been released. When it is released, I'm sure it will be.

jpwong

Given that it comes out on the 19th, I'm sure that the dilligent people over at #PocketMonsters will have is subbed and out by Dec 26 like they did with Movie 10 last year.

Kinda funny that the subs will probably be out before my copy of the DVD arrives in the mail though.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
I want to get this movie, but it's too expensive to be worth it. I'll just download it like I did with Movie 10.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Wait, so it didn't show in theaters or TV yet?

...We ARE talking about Japan, right? Right? Isn't pokemon like HUGE over there?

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
It is not out on DVD yet and hasn't aired on TV yet. It was in theaters in mid July.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Ah, I see. ...Then again, it's not like they'd have RAWs of a theater showing...

...Forgive me... I really need some sleep, and am not really thinking straight...

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Yeah, December's right that time of year when the next pokemon movie DVD comes out... ;;;;

There are cam leaks of showings from Japanese movies still, but I won't really go into that and I haven't come across one for Pokemon anyway XDDDD