Mitchfoxbane's Artwork

Mitchfoxbane55

Jyou Kido & Kudamon fan
Mitchfoxbane's Artwork

Here is my Digimon fanart you may like to see... (click on the links below to see) and critiques accepted!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/55652638/
Kudamon_realistic style

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/52627728/
7 - Drown - This is one of my 100 theme challenge series...Drown. Poor Joe is drowning in the ocean as he had forgot about learning to swim and he was too exhausted when he saved little TK from drowning by giving him only one driftwood floating around the water in one of Digimon Adventure episodes.

www.deviantart.com/deviation/53838858/
Digimon Calligraphy series: Masaru Daimon

www.deviantart.com/deviation/35888472/
Kouji_strike a pose!

www.deviantart.com/deviation/37419765/
01 Yamato and Takeru

www.deviantart.com/deviation/34804074/
Masaru_injured

www.deviantart.com/deviation/37418818/
02 Yamato_captured

www.deviantart.com/deviation/36821835/
Mitch - This is my fanmade tamer for the digimon fandom, she is quite a tough gal and she is supposed to represent me. Unforturnately, her name title is quite cut-off because the scanner had the picture cropped badly.

www.deviantart.com/deviation/36822277/
Vulpimon - and that's my OC digimon Vulpimon, she is Mitch's digimon partner in a champion level. Unlike Kyubimon, she is gifted with psychic powers and has five tails. I was quite unoriginal back then so I have to revamp my character...

www.deviantart.com/deviation/40475497/
02 Yamato and Taichi

www.deviantart.com/deviation/39177455/
01 Joe

www.deviantart.com/deviation/33839202/
02 Joe and Gomamon

www.deviantart.com/deviation/37690901/
Ken_chained

www.deviantart.com/deviation/40476404/
02 Yamato_writer's block

www.deviantart.com/deviation/41194022/
Kudamon

www.deviantart.com/deviation/41869350/
Masaru and Tohma doggies - This is supposed to be a belated birthday gift art for Splash but I was too late. Oh well, in this pic, Masaru the akita is going to poke the sleeping Tohma who is a creamy German Shepherd-mix with a needle at the butt to give him a rude awakening. I hope you like this, Splash! I have been a furry fan, I drew them as dogs because they are easier and faster to draw.

www.deviantart.com/deviation/41873296/
Leucromon - This is another of my fanmade digimon, Leucromon. It is evolved from Gazimon (there isn't been any suitable forms for him!) since this form suits very well for him and if you want to look up on his profile, go to the link above.

www.deviantart.com/deviation/43981762/
01 Joe x Sora

www.deviantart.com/deviation/45622174/
Party - That's my Christmas and New Years special for this crossover fanart, those favourite characters from different shows are having a party with my OCs (original characters). If you view my fanart and read the details from the link you would know who's who.

www.deviantart.com/deviation/47985440/
Am I in Heaven? - Poor little Kudamon looks like he is lost in a limbo after episode 41 of Digimon Savers, I was too sad of his "death" back then until the later episodes...

www.deviantart.com/deviation/47984275/
Digimon Calligraphy series: Hideto Fujiemoto - My first V-Tamer fanart! And that's Hideto with my calligraphy in the background, I bet you may appreciate this if you are a fan of V-Tamer manga.

SCRAPS
I was in a wierd mood after reading too many Ginga Densetsu Weed mangas and watching the Digimon Savers episode, I had been sketching the Digimon cast (Digidestineds, Tamers, Frontier chosen and the Savers) as dogs (usually I tend to draw wolves and foxes) since I see a lot of the well-loved characters of Harry Potter, Kingdom Hearts and LOTR as lions in DeviantArt.
If you are a furry fan, please feast your eyes on the three...

www.deviantart.com/deviation/55654432/
Nanami is supposed to be a Doberman because this dog breed is as misunderstood as evil like the Goths. I find the blonde hair quite ridiculous on her...

Masaru Akita
Masaru is portrayed as a wierd leaping Akita in this drawing. I chose the akita to represent him because in the Ginga Nagareboshi Gin and Ginga Densetsu Weed anime/mangas, they are supposed to be the overpowered dogs as there was an akita protaganist gifted with special powers just like an overpowered Masaru.

Kurata Wolfhound
Kurata is portrayed as an Irish Wolfhound with a swastika and glasses. I chose an Irish Wolfhound to represent him because those hounds look too old at a first glance as they have wired-haired fur. Unfortunately in this drawing, it is my first time drawing an Irish Wolfhound and this is why he looks a little retarded and not to mention I tried drawing his hair!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/55650744/
Art Block and Sketches of Doom - I was quite moody so I ended up sketching some of the characters from Adventure 02 and Tamers.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/46146299/
89 - Wrath Scrap - Here is my preview of the 100 Theme Challenge...Wrath. In this picture, a normally calm digimon Kudamon of Digimon Savers had enough of the insults and throttles Masaru for calling him a scarf. Because this picture is only a scrap, I accept critiques for this picture.