Missing old people

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Missing old people

...hi to any old staff that still visit!

I was reading through old posts while waiting for stuff to upload, and I am totally feeling nostalgic.

*waves to people like Vande, Zelsius, Kevin, Joey, Magna, GSR, Emi, Rend, Pazuzu, chaz, Eile, Kage, onkei... and to the hundreds of others that have also helped us out in the past*

Our fourth birthday is coming up in two weeks, and it seems like we have really come quite a ways. We're a tiny little team now - we used to have well over 30 active staff(!) - and it's kinda sad how much we've lost over the years.

Granted, 90% of that is because of moody me, but :S

Still, if any of you still visit or check the page, I'd love to see a comment from you! ^o^

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
I am still here. Believe it or not.

I went from beginning in eighth grade when I joined DATS to now being a senior in high school :(

Where did the time go? :(

GSR

That one guy
Hallo there, Greg. I still stop by every few days, though I rarely post. Getting set up for college (as a fellow UWer, at that, though I'm not going to Eau Claire).

And this isn't the only forum I go to that's slowed down; in fact it might just be me but it seems almost universally small forums are getting smaller and big ones bigger. I'd look into it more, but my planned major is computer science, not sociology. >_>

But hey, if DATS is still around in a few years' time I am going to be studying Japanese...

Akaku

コード・ブルー
*joins also*

I still check. I still have it bookmarked.
How nostalgic.
Currently at me 2nd year of Japanese classes. /o/

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Rendan;145481 said:
*waves back*
*frantic wave~~~*!
onkeikun;145499 said:
*joins in the waving* \o/
*ditto~~~*!
GSR;145533 said:
Hallo there, Greg. I still stop by every few days, though I rarely post. Getting set up for college (as a fellow UWer, at that, though I'm not going to Eau Claire).

And this isn't the only forum I go to that's slowed down; in fact it might just be me but it seems almost universally small forums are getting smaller and big ones bigger. I'd look into it more, but my planned major is computer science, not sociology. >_>

But hey, if DATS is still around in a few years' time I am going to be studying Japanese...
HI GSR WILL YOU TRANSLATE FOR US IN FOUR YEARS?

(You majoring in it?)
Akaku;145572 said:
*joins also*

I still check. I still have it bookmarked.
How nostalgic.
Currently at me 2nd year of Japanese classes. /o/
:eek: 2nd year. Niceee~

I'm not sure if your third line is sarcastic or not. \o/ :p

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Wow, 3 years. Crazy crazy crazy. :>

...what's scary is how long I've been at this crazy thing. I've seen all of you come and go. ;o; I'm the only one of the founding group still around, now that Pazuzu is gone...

GSR

That one guy
Atsushi;145576 said:
*ditto~~~*!HI GSR WILL YOU TRANSLATE FOR US IN FOUR YEARS?

(You majoring in it?):eek:

Me a few posts ago said:
but my planned major is computer science

But I am studying it on the side, and I'm continuing to study Spanish. Ideally I'll be able to continue through with both of them and wind up speaking very good Spanish and good-enough Japanese. (At the moment, me defiendo in Spanish, but I wouldn't call myself fluent.)

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
I don't believe that You are missing me, but from time to time I'm visiting DATS as well as I'm sharing to my friends some good memories from this place. Memories, because of which now I want to laugh. But that time they weren't destined to be funny. In fact, I still have DATS bookmarked in my quick bookmarks.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Wait, who were the founders? xD

*waves at old people* I don't really know anyone really well. :< But all these names look so familiar~

[small]I used to be just a lurker... then a spammer... now a spammer with a banhammer who also occasionally translates. :/[/small]

Trivial

One old Member still occassionally visit this place and i still haven't remove the bookmark to this place

Maybe my comment is almost similiar to Nemo's
Although it wasn't a pleasant memory, at least there is something to remember

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I STILL LURK. ... and post spam. ;-; And I do still stalk your facebook (apparently). Though Andy is not on my f-list anymore it seems.

Kaeri

Title for Rent
I'm here; though I mainly lurk and whatnot now.

And I see your FB posts when I log into FB, I'm just not much of a FB person I guess.

...Eh, I make myself sound so boring. XD

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
I´m a bit (un)dead at spamming rightnow (I still watch the forum daily), but yeah, I´m still here xD