Missing my Inazuma Eleven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolma

Two Tailed Fox
Missing my Inazuma Eleven

i know u guys are swamped with all these translations but there has been a new inazuma eleven translation in forever ;-;
this anime pwns and i would like more please D:

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
People have real lives you know, if you're that desperate for it take up Japanese classes and learn to translate, that or find the team another translator to help them out.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
No, we don't want another translator. We're waiting on a single translator to become available.

Eile

I'm really sorry for slacking, I've finished the awaited translation for the episode now, I'll try to finish the next episode sooner,

getting feedback really bumps the work rate so keep at it :)

Kolma

Two Tailed Fox
YES! A BEEM OF LIGHT
hadnt been checking this thread till just now but been looking at recent releases everyday (cept when forums went down/upgraded) and have yet to see a new episodes but hearing that your still working on it = SQUEE.
heres's hoping to a new episode being released soon :D

Afrokun

I just registered to say I'm also hoping more episodes get subbed soon. I've been checking every few days for a few months, but I'm glad that there might be more soon.

fightbait

I'm not sure if I'll make any more posts than this one. I just wanted to show my support for the continuation of Inazuma Eleven.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
We do have 5v2, and 6-8 almost done. Just waiting on tlc2 :/

Status
Not open for further replies.