Misora vs. Luna

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaBly101

Some Guy
Misora vs. Luna

Saw this thread in theundersquare.com and thought id make one here to.

Basically post your opinion as to which you think makes the better girlfriend for Geo, Misora or Luna and any reason as to why you think so :)

Ill post my opinion first and you guys can argue otherwise or agree. I think it is heavily implied in both RnR games and the anime that it's Misora, rather than Luna who only actually likes Megaman not Geo, sort of like a fangirl and theres proof supporting so ie. when she is driven into denial when she discovers the identity of Megaman (Geo). Otherwise Sonia seems to like him for who he is, not just the denpa henkan version.

Of course there might be the option of niether of them but lets ignore that for now :p

Dengar

I've always been of the opinion that he shouldn't have to choose.

By the way, Luna also develops a crush on Geo/Subaru in the game.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Luna, because opposites attract.

Which is why I'm totally all over Misora/Cancer Bubble. XDXDXDXD

StelarSX

Jack In!
Lol. I say Luna. She supports Subaru, (a lot more in the game,) and well...what PrimoPiccolo said, opposites attract. Like in the game with the + sign and the - signs attract.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
I think Luna as well. She does develop feelings for Subaru/Geo in the game and she actually opens up to him a lot before she even knows he's Rockman/Megaman. There is even several points where Luna relates Subaru to Rockman and starts getting flustered over him BEFORE she knew he was Rockman/Megaman.

Continuing with that, in the scene where she says that she only cares about Rockman and not Subaru/Geo as himself, right after she asks if Sonia/Misora is his girlfriend, which again, just continues with the fact that she DOES have feelings for Subaru too for who he is afterall, it just takes her longer to notice that.

So between the fact that Luna confides in Subaru quite a few times and the fact that she's who has unleashed his power in the first game
and supposably in the second game as well
, I think the game definitely hints to Luna and Subaru together, while it does show Sonia/Misora has feelings for him, I don't think it shows anything of why they'd actually get together or of Subaru returning them (And about the whole date thing, he seemed more confused if anything).

Anime-wise, yes, it usually does refer to Misora and Subaru rather than Luna and Subaru, however, I think in the later episodes they start balancing it out a bit more or showing some Luna/Subaru as well. Episode 19 was nice as it showed Subaru wouldn't just LEAVE her there without at least going back to say something or make up for it. Episode 46 and 47 said a lot, and Episode 41 had a subtle hint with Subaru saying flat out no to "a girl like Misora" when asked by his mother, but when asked about "a girl like the class president", he blushed and didn't give a straight answer.

But yeah, there's my two cents and I tried to be as unbiased as I could. Also, I do like opposites attract as well. I just don't think Misora does something too special that would make her be the one for Subaru...plus she annoys me, but on an un-biased view, I really can't see them together. The anime kills a lot of the roles and has so many changes, I can't really think of that as too cannon anyway, though, there are some things that I do like in it.

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
LunaxSubaru all the way

But still, I think misora <3's subaru, meh maybe not. The only real episode you see her "like" him is when they argue over who rockman likes better.

NEO Ness

MISORA/SONIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luna, maybe, if she'd take that planet sized hair down (like she did on an Episode of Ryusei no Rockman, when she was asleep...I forgot the episode number, but its when CancerBubble was trying to make her mad, by making it seem like Harpnote and Rockman where dating. He believed that every time she was mad it was increasing the Andromeda key with his tears.)

Trivial

But if you compare from the FM-ian side, Luna/Ophiuchus Queen is far stronger than Harp Note/Misora

PrimoPiccolo

Probably the strongest reasoning I'd give for a Subaru/Misora pairing is because Subaru's the only person in the world who was never a Misora-chan fanatic. Standing out makes you desirable toward women.

But Luna's had a strong relationship with Subaru despite Rockman. Dragging him to school, making him eat her test meals, cleaning his room against his will. In fact, Luna's pretty much the only of Subaru's school friends he's hung out with independently.

MegaBly101

Some Guy
maybe he can pull it off with both of em without them knowing :p or go for pat because i swear to god he was originally planned to be a chick

Trivial

I goes with what i attached

Attachments

• grp0531002917.jpg
    grp0531002917.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 55
  • grp0531002917.jpg
    grp0531002917.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 54

Emi-hime

PrimoPiccolo;25367 said:
Probably the strongest reasoning I'd give for a Subaru/Misora pairing is because Subaru's the only person in the world who was never a Misora-chan fanatic. Standing out makes you desirable toward women.

But Luna's had a strong relationship with Subaru despite Rockman. Dragging him to school, making him eat her test meals, cleaning his room against his will. In fact, Luna's pretty much the only of Subaru's school friends he's hung out with independently.

Though, Luna never seemed to be a Misora fanatic in the game (At least the first one). So, that could make two, seeing the lack of amount she cared about the supposed concert when Kizamaro and Gonta decided to abandon her to rest for the concert.

Trivial - That is the best thing ever T___T I'm going to stare at it for the rest of the day now.

And...I just want to send a big thank you out to this topic as I no longer feel like such a freak.

Kirby_422

Canadian
Come on, everyone luuvs misora. How can you not love misora? Subaru hangs out with misora more than luna. Misora and subaru have more in common. and luna in the show is totaly against subaru, and refuses to accept the fact hes the same person she loves, just because she horible dislikes subaru. And when subaru saw that TV ad with misora, he looked happy, and how often do you see him happy when he sees luna? he was terrified all those times he found her helping in his house, when that was something that would benifit him.

in the first game, luna didnt seem all excited when she found out subaru was rockman, she was nervous when she found out. And Misora was acualy risking her life to help subaru, like protecting him from luna's snakes.

MISORA!, MISORA!

Emi-hime

I can't stand Misora XD And I couldn't stand her before I even liked Luna and Subaru.

I don't think of the show as cannon personally as they changed a lot of the story line and killed so much character development, so I'm not surprised they killed a lot of Luna's interaction with Subaru, and there are things that show she isn't completely against him. I also don't think she dislikes him, I think she just doesn't consider him a huge friend yet, but is slowly getting closer to him, as I doubt she'd keep asking him to do stuff with her, Gonta, and Kizamaro if she didn't consider if somewhat of a friend.

Actually, the reaction for Misora and Luna when they were in his house can be taken a ceartain way for a LunaXSubaru fan as well, for example, in my case, the fact that he had no reaction at all for Misora being there could be taken as he didn't care, while he had a huge reaction for seeing Luna. Not to mention, he formally brought Misora in his house and she met his mother because of her ankle, unlike with Luna who met his mom in a store which is when they really spoke, and to be honest, I'd be surprised if I got home and saw my mom with one of the kids in my classroom no matter who they were.

Also, if anybody is there to learn something, you know it can't be in your benefit :p And of course she was nervous and surprised, she had strong feelings for Rockman and Subaru KNEW she has strong feelings for Rockman, so yeah, excited wouldn't be the best words because she was most likely thinking to herself about her feelings, about why she was getting flustered over him, about them being the same person, about him knowing how she felt about Rockman, and etc. And not to mention, there were never really dangeous times after where Luna was around to show if she would risk her life or not to protect him, and to be honest, I think she would. Even though Luna was in high denial of feelings towards him, she probably would risk herself to save her friends if she needed to.

Edit: Also, counting school with Luna and whatnot, I think he hangs out with them about the same amount of time, though, a lot of it is cut in the anime. And in the game, I can say he definitely is with Luna more, just not really alone.

PrimoPiccolo

Kirby_422 said:
Come on, everyone luuvs misora. How can you not love misora? Subaru hangs out with misora more than luna. Misora and subaru have more in common.
That's great and all, but I think there's plenty of room to get along with women without having a thing for them. Subaru and Misora are good friends.

But Luna already has an established crush on Rockman-sama that seemingly hasn't dwindled one bit since she witnessed him turn back into Subaru. While she may want to fight what she knows in her mind to be true, I just think she's trying to hold Rockman at a standard no man can truly reach, since the reality often isn't as grand as the fantasy.

Trivial

One more proof that i have

Attachments

• grp0703010415.jpg
    grp0703010415.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 28
  • grp0703010415.jpg
    grp0703010415.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.