tomorrow the U.S. version is released
any chance who here buys this game ?
i wish i could buy it buts its not a europe release yet
so i just enjoy it with a flashcard :p

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
*whistle* I forgot about that!

I don't own a DS. :(

I wonder when the release is in Canada... if it doesn't come out here when it does in the US, then I'm R4-ing it and waiting until my parents let me buy a DS... but by then it'll be outdated. So...

TWILIGHT

I already pre ordered my copy so all i have to do is go to gamestop tommorow and pick it up, but the wait for it has been so booring. XP
Good thing the release date is tommorow, because i dont think i could wait another day or 2. XD

Yuumei

Spinzaku
tricky77puzzle;60397 said:
I wonder when the release is in Canada...
Usually release dates are the same for Canada.

According to Best Buy Canada, their release date is on the 26th, which is only 2 days later.
EB Games lists it as coming out on the 25th.

Either way, not much of a difference. :p Go get a DS first!

happycow

tricky77puzzle;60397 said:
*whistle* I forgot about that!

I don't own a DS. :(

I wonder when the release is in Canada... if it doesn't come out here when it does in the US, then I'm R4-ing it and waiting until my parents let me buy a DS... but by then it'll be outdated. So...

I have the same reason. I would of gotten it if I had a DS. I think I getting one on my b-day.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
The game should be at my door on the 25th. Yay for pre-ordering online~ @-@

Saito Rockman

I'll probably have to wait like 2-3 weeks for the game to be available at my country... but I'll get "Zerker x Ninja" ASAP! :p

david0925

Going to get Saurian X Zerker myself. If anyone want to form up a brotherband soon let me know. Here's to hoping they didn't butcher the voice acting too badly (I'd prefer they keep the original japanese, but judging from ZXA they probably won't)

GSR

That one guy
Odds are you might not be able to find it today, since usually non-major releases take an extra day or two to actually hit the shelves, but who knows.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Just called the GameStop and they said it wouldn't be in until tomorrow :)