Megaman Star Force: Leo, Dragon, or Pegasus?

Yuki2

Hearts Beywiki
Megaman Star Force: Leo, Dragon, or Pegasus?

Ok then...with Star Force coming out in 2 months or so, what version (s) does anyone plan to buy? I want to get Dragon (I don't like fire much and I can't stand winged forms).

On a side note, is it possible to Brother Band over Wi-fi?

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
I'm saving my money for ZX:A. The RPG-esk battle system and random encounter just kind of annoys me beyond contempt now.

GSR

That one guy
I'm going with Leo if I do get the game. LifeAura is version exclusive to it, and that's really all the convincing I need. :p

IceHawk

The attacks are the biggest difference. I'll personaly get Pegasus Cause of his ability to freeze, that should be the best attack when facing a really tough boss. And Cause im a Aqua kind of guy.

Akai Shuichi

The Pierrot
I have the japanese version of Pegasus and the freezing effect doesn't last for very long, but when you freeze than hit with a dash chip, boy does that leave a mark :p

DtD

[Z?]
WarOmnimon;7165 said:
I plan on buying Pegasus. Freezing should help against the tough bosses, like Hawk said.

None of the bosses are hard, so that wouldn't be a problem...seriously, my first time through the game I 1-Hit-KOed Ox Fire o-o

GSR

That one guy
AquaField + some kind of Aqua Cannon + ATK+30? Just guessin' here, dunno if you can even get stuff like that that early. =/

Oh, and I got my M3 today and tried out Dragon. The game... really doesn't need much explanation. :p

Quatre Winner

I plan on getting Leo. Just because I'm a Leo. Dorky reason, but meh. It's my reason, darnit.

Besides, I plan on brother banding with a lot of people on REO, so I shouldn't have to worry too much. I can't wait ;_; four more days!

Dengar

Nothing wrong with Leo. It has some really nice giga chips. Like Darkness Hole and LifeAura. As for the Star Force, all of them are just super powered guys with super powered moves, so it doesn't matter which you choose, you will have your kick-ass transformation.

Even better, your link ability involves the highest HP boost out of the three versions and attack+1, so lots of people will want you as a brother.

Momo

I think I'll go with leo, but for a very lame reason that I think the final form looks the coolest/cutest XD