MegaMan Battle Network series / MegaMan NT warrior series

faqcorner

MegaMan Battle Network series / MegaMan NT warrior series

I'm suprised that nobody posted this,

well

I was introduced to the Network side of MM/RM with Megaman Battle Network 3:Blue, then I got 4, then 5, then 6, (all of them are sold now, just the GBA ones are all on my comp as rom/emulators kinda thing)...

(I'm planning to get the new series after I'm out of my...erm.. punishment that I don't want to talk about other than that I got one, and until after it then I'll be able to get MMSF....but that kinda belongs in another topic....)

Subaru/Rockman

#1 Rockman Fan
Same man i use NDS and GBA emulators stuff like that its so much better than buying a NDS but if u have a slow comp then the emulator will go slow but i got a fast comp :)

faqcorner

Subaru/Rockman;11863 said:
Same man i use NDS and GBA emulators stuff like that its so much better than buying a NDS but if u have a slow comp then the emulator will go slow but i got a fast comp :)
I made my laptop go faster >_>

just some of the ROMs mess up, but yea....

I already have a DS, but unfortunatly I'm not in front of the comp 24/7 and I'm not bringing my laptop around, so I still need to buy the game...but I just dl and try the DS games just for trying out, if I like it then I'll buy it...

...but this isn't the topic for that...it's about playing the games/the show.... -_-'

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
We can't ask about links to download ROMs but we can talk about games, even roms (like homebrew ;)). I'm beating all MMBN games from GBA except EXE 4.5 RO, BCC and BN 6. But all, Blue Moon, Red Sun, Team of Colonel, Team ProtoMan, Team of Blues (for watching what was cutet in US version) and Dennoujuu Faltzer and Dennoujuu Grega.

miforever

Rokkuman-sama~ ^^;;
I have a question... is it possible to play US GBA games on an Australian DS, or are GBA cartridges region locked?

I've only ever played MMBN5 and would like to play the other games, but I haven't been able to find any in the second hand shops. :(

Knightman

1 of the Crest of Duo
thats only for psp gba/nds are not region locked, and anyway AU don't make NDS or do they?

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Subaru/Rockman said:
DS Emus can work at normal speeds? I never bothered because everyone always complained about NO$GB running so slowly.

What kind of RAM ya got on your comp?

faqcorner

ha

actually MMSF on No$GBA is ok, just during battles, you don't see the platform + character images (you can see like the hp number, but not yourself, so it's kinda hard.....>< really need to buy it *sigh*

pawitp

Tech Admin
Staff member
You can play RnR on DeSuMe, you'll just need to turn of Z-buffer in the openGL section and you'll see yourself (and enemy) in battle.

faqcorner

pawitp;12211 said:
You can play RnR on DeSuMe, you'll just need to turn of Z-buffer in the openGL section and you'll see yourself (and enemy) in battle.

k got it...

>_>

did I mention I'm using a laptop, not pc, so things might be a bit different here btw...

miforever

Rokkuman-sama~ ^^;;
Thanks for that guys! Good to know GBA's aren't restricted...

Knightman;12072 said:
thats only for psp gba/nds are not region locked, and anyway AU don't make NDS or do they?

We don't "make" the games, nearly all the games available here are imported. But we do generally get the imports from Europe, not the US. MMSF isn't "available" here until the 7th November.

GSR

That one guy
Subaru Stelar;12265 said:
Just wondering...what's an emulator or whatever it's called?

It's a computer program that runs games that should run on consoles, controlled via keyboard. DS emulators are still in fairly early development.

In more general terms, it's a computer program that imitates another system.

Dengar

And because the system is entirely virtual, it's slower than the real thing, unless you have a fast PC.

faqcorner

pawitp;12211 said:

how do you do that? I don't see any section for that >_>

2dere

Shasta Beast
miforever;12228 said:
Thanks for that guys! Good to know GBA's aren't restricted...

In my bid to play Megaman games in New Zealand I've imported American BN5DS BN6 Gregar and Starforce Leo. I managed to get a EU release of BN3W and with the W-gate feature of the two DS games they read the EU games fine. Though when I tried Uploading a folder from my mates EU Team of Colonel it didn't seem to read it. I don't if its because my game was Team of Blues version or they decided to Region lock that part. Maybe they did with BN5 GBA because I also Couldn't get Basscross Megaman from it. ( I had to download a rom of ToB for Basscross)

Shush

Coincidence. Legion Lock isn't active for GBA or DS.
The DS emulators kinda suck. Most of them are slowed in not-super-pro-comps.
You better wait a year or buy a DS.