Megaman 9 CONFIRMED!!! by nintendo power and capcom

Megaman 9 CONFIRMED!!! by nintendo power and capcom

Thats right it is on its way to the wii as a wiiware title and it will have the classic 8bit style graphics and sound. Look on google and you will find scans of the article (sorry I can't do it myself at this time I have a limited internet connection right now). This is great news though for any megaman fan.

My thoughts on this, I'm very happy but I wish they would have considered the snes or PS1 (maybe even make brand new) sprites instead of the nes. Feels like a downgrade since megaman 8 was on the PS1 but hell I'm not going to complain. :)

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Umm... Duplicate topic much? We already knew it was confirmed, check the Megaman 9 topic that was made, what, a week ago?

Requesting lock and/or delete...

lol just found it. *checks it* meh whatever there are enough subaru x misora threads to fill a fan base. (mental note pay more attention to recent announcements).

It's Role. With an E. Taken from the word roleplay. Confuse me with Roll again and will beat the hell out of you.

Rollplay? (sorry bad pun it was begging me to XD).

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Vincentdante;60983 said:
lol just found it. *checks it* meh whatever there are enough subaru x misora threads to fill a fan base. (mental note pay more attention to recent announcements).

"Rollplay" is the name of a 5-minute television filler show on Treehouse. Don't ask me how I know.

(Yes, duplicate much. Should it be locked...?)

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Vincentdante;60983 said:

You really do have a death wish, don't you? Do not confuse me with that whore!

Role;61037 said:
You really do have a death wish, don't you? Do not confuse me with that whore!

God get angry much :p besides rolls awesome.

EDIT: speaking of roll I hope we see her in Megaman 9 (and Bass but judging from the sprites pallet its unlikely :().

maybe we can play as roll one day letting us rollplay? *BRICKED*

(Yes, duplicate much. Should it be locked...?)

All the time. But that reminds me, btw guys as I mentioned in the other thread it's reported as multiplatform so we should see a XBLA and PSN release as well (I hope all though I own all 3 consoles so it doesn't matter to me personally).

*REVIVES*

I figured since the other topic is sinking faster than the titanic and has more or less become some kind of battlefield we can talk about ACTUAL mega man 9 stuff here. Let's try and stay on topic. It is still of course a mod/admin's decision if this thread will remain but I thought I would try.

oooh I want me one of those shirts. Only four eh thats a shame. I wonder if capcom will make other mega man 9 merchandise though

This has become the safe haven thread. Post your thoughts or any news on Megaman 9 and no arguing this time, so commands Overlord Vince.

I'll get the ball rolling, which character will you guys play through the game with first Megaman or Protoman?

Pluvius

Did I miss something? Blues/Proto Man is confirmed as being playable? All I knew of for sure was a Roll costume.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Huh... I just noticed that it's called a Roll Costume over in the selection thing... That's...

CREEPY.

So then does this mean that Rock DRESSES UP AS HIS SISTER?! GROSS!

I mean, having Roll be playable is one thing, but... Eww... EWW!

Pluvius

I guess he technically does dress up as her, though it's just her sprite. I'm gonna save up for that first, neglecting to buy anything else until after. Second item I'm buying is helmetless Mega Man.