MBN strategies

funnyboy1000

MBN strategies

heres one: In MBN 3 (my most favorite one) if u have wood style, grass stage (I set this chip to always come out) and undershot, you can NEVER die unless the panels are changed. You guys have any awesome strategies?

Trivial

- PA Poison Pharaoh --> Put the statue on the back, then your enemy's HP will boost to 0. This is a good assist. Just don't let the statue broke

- Area Steal 2 times --> You are free to hit your opponent. Dark Chips works best

- Justice One --> Crack all panels. Useful for a very moving enemies.

- Area Steal + Dark Circle + Dark Sword --> Don't forget to Chaos Unite the Dark Chips. I managed to make a total of 1500 damage.

Dengar

funnyboy1000;24989 said:
heres one: In MBN 3 (my most favorite one) if u have wood style, grass stage (I set this chip to always come out) and undershot, you can NEVER die unless the panels are changed. You guys have any awesome strategies?

You mean UnderShirt.

Also, that tactic goes right out the window when your enemy starts using fire attacks. You get x4 damage AND the grass panel disappears.

Negi

I think it was in BN4, with the Hockey Puck strategy. Just get 3 Hockey Puck V3s and wait for the virus(es) or Navi to stand on the center square (9x9), and stand on the top or bottom right corners of your space (9x9), and fire away. It should counter the virus or Navi and doubles in attack with the next Puck.

^^ It's a quick way to get an SP Ranking on an SP Navi, but you have to have enough luck to get 3 of the chips in your choices at once.

Sorry, if this doesn't make sense @_@

Dengar

Easier if you used MetalSoul.

Also, ColorPt+SuprVulc+Atk+30+Atk+10+Atk+10+Full Synchro or MetalSoul again.

Roy

Because its Roy^.^
X_X....wow some of these are really well thought out!!!
I just stick to easy things like yoyos and swords <_<

Trivial

Sanctuary + Dream Aura
You will never be damaged unless you receive an attack which its power is 400 or higher

Sancturay + PA Barr 500
You will never be damaged by 1000 amount of damage

Trivial

It's "1000 amount" not "1000 or higher"

Again,
Grass Panel + Dark Meteor
Rapid 200 damage hits to all enemies

Grass Panel + PA Flame Hook 3
Deals..... oh i forgot about the amount of damage, to all enemies

Trivial

For MBN 2
Wood Style's Typhoon + Grass Panel + Fire Blade