Maybe...difficult request..:/

Discussion in 'Press Room' started by Kazemon15, May 15, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Kazemon15

Kazemon15 AMV Freak

Maybe...difficult request..:/

I recently went out and got Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations dvds 2 and 3 since I now perfer using straight from VOBs to make AMVs... but...I cannot find OVA 1 anywhere anymore. I was wondering...since I remember DATS stated once that they use VOBs too....is it possible to upload/send the VOB of OVA 1? :/ Since I know how big VOBs can be. >_< Thanks in advanced.
  2. TennisLord94

TennisLord94 Member

How big can a vob get? Just out of curiosity.
  3. Skr

Skr Ishvalastrator Staff Member

For one episode of Tsubasa, there are two vob files. One is 1gb and the other is roughly 700mb... I think.

They're long gone off of Control... but maybe taxan, or someone who still has them can upload them :X
  4. Dash

Dash I Ireland Staff Member Supreme Dictator

Once I get my desktop back up, I can rip/up.
  5. Kazemon15

Kazemon15 AMV Freak

Yeah, big files, but great quality. Sorry to ask so late. >< Thought I could find the dvds myself but Little Tokyo sold out of the OVA 1. Thanks so much.

Thanks so much. =3 I know I have the strangest and most difficult requests. No rush or hurry, take your time. I have the entire 1st season and OVA 2 and 3 in VOBs in my 500 gig external harddrive which is solely used for AMVing. Thanks again. If there's anything needed from me, I hope no one hesitates to ask. :)
  6. Hagaren Gao

Hagaren Gao Guess I'm fired now

Well, you know how much I pester you :rolleyes:

I bet you guys just love dealing with AMV peoples like us, huh? Always asking for footage XP