Maybe...difficult request..:/

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Maybe...difficult request..:/

I recently went out and got Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations dvds 2 and 3 since I now perfer using straight from VOBs to make AMVs... but...I cannot find OVA 1 anywhere anymore. I was wondering...since I remember DATS stated once that they use VOBs too....is it possible to upload/send the VOB of OVA 1? :/ Since I know how big VOBs can be. >_< Thanks in advanced.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
TennisLord94;50052 said:
How big can a vob get? Just out of curiosity.

For one episode of Tsubasa, there are two vob files. One is 1gb and the other is roughly 700mb... I think.

They're long gone off of Control... but maybe taxan, or someone who still has them can upload them :X

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Scar;50060 said:
For one episode of Tsubasa, there are two vob files. One is 1gb and the other is roughly 700mb... I think.

They're long gone off of Control... but maybe taxan, or someone who still has them can upload them :X

Yeah, big files, but great quality. Sorry to ask so late. >< Thought I could find the dvds myself but Little Tokyo sold out of the OVA 1. Thanks so much.

Jared;50065 said:
Once I get my desktop back up, I can rip/up.

Thanks so much. =3 I know I have the strangest and most difficult requests. No rush or hurry, take your time. I have the entire 1st season and OVA 2 and 3 in VOBs in my 500 gig external harddrive which is solely used for AMVing. Thanks again. If there's anything needed from me, I hope no one hesitates to ask. :)

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Kazemon15;50184 said:
If there's anything needed from me, I hope no one hesitates to ask. :)

Well, you know how much I pester you :rolleyes:

I bet you guys just love dealing with AMV peoples like us, huh? Always asking for footage XP