Mapping the Undernet :/

faqcorner

Mapping the Undernet :/

Is it just me or is it that in ALL of the MMBN/RM.EXE games, the map of the Undernet changes?

...ook... now for the real point of this topic ;)

Ok, let's collect the data (like Bugfrag traders, bosses?, events, stores, teleporters to where, etc.) and complile it here, and then make up a "general" map of Undernet -_-' how about it?

(and maybe discuss about how it's gonna influence/influenced RnR?...)

faqcorner

meh, just thought it was weird that...well...they changed things around too much, and even though...ughh nvm then ><'

pawitp

Tech Admin
Staff member
If they don't change the undernet map, people will complain that Capcom is lazy.

faqcorner

Dengar;13084 said:
Not to mention that a network really does not consist of real solid paths.

:/ not exactly what I was saying really, I ment the PATHS to the other places, like Undernet 3 in MMBN3 = teleport to UnderSquare+Extra place, and it disappears in the next games (both places, I KINDA understand about extra place, but what do you guys think happened to that place :/)

that's all I was saying really...

Dengar

The warps to those places don't appear because Megaman does not need to visit them.

Seriously, the Undernet is just one big plot device that's redesigned at the whim of the creators.

faqcorner

Dengar;13119 said:
The warps to those places don't appear because Megaman does not need to visit them.

Seriously, the Undernet is just one big plot device that's redesigned at the whim of the creators.

meh w/e, if your seriously against this, why do you even post in this topic?

Akai Shuichi

The Pierrot
Mapping the Undernet is just one of those things they change around each game...like how Forte never remembers Rockman, how Rockman never keeps any Style Changes or Soul Unisons, its just one of those "things."