Lucemon and Lilithmon in Digimon World Dusk and Dawn

Rocknote

Banned
Lucemon and Lilithmon in Digimon World Dusk and Dawn

I found that in Digimon World Dusk and Dawn there is two demon type Digimon that is very strong and I want to know their abilities and data.

Do anyone know anything about these two Digimon?

Ingrimm

It's always good to check out Wikimon first:
http://wikimon.net/Lilithmon
http://wikimon.net/Lucemon_Falldown_Mode

Furthermore I found an interesting FAQ:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/937344/49842

Digimon No.: 265
Digimon Name: LucemonFM/CM

Type: Balance
Species: Dark
Elemental Alignment: Holy
Elemental Weakness: Fire
Dwelling: Not Available
Traits:
- Veil of Darkness
- Angel's Glory
- Gladiator
Learnt Techniques:
- Holy Cross
- Holy Knuckle
- Chaos Blast
- Demon Blast
Signature Technique:
- Paradise Lost (Dark Element)
MP 90, Effect 111, (xx0xx) Selectable

Digimon No.: 381
Digimon Name: Lilithmon

Type: MP Type
Species: Dark
Elemental Alignment: Darkness
Elemental Weakness: Light
Dwelling: Trans Field
Traits:
- Heroic Heart
- Evasion Dance
- Assassin Sense
- Confuse Barrier
Learnt Techniques:
- Dark Helping Hand
- Demon Nail
- Dark Pentagram
- Demon Blast
Signature Technique:
- Phantom Pain (Dark Element)
MP 158, Effect 126, (x000x) Selectable
Causes Confusion

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Micght have to do with the fact that she is an Ultimate ( and on my list of badass female Digimon ) as opposed to Lucemon, who is a Perfect.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Digimon in the games have almost always been stronger if they've evolved further. @_@ My experience, I evolved my GeoGreymon to RiseGreymon when Geo was level 35. At level 18, Rise as a Perfect was doing better in terms of damage than my Firamon who is at level 34. @_@; Then again it may just be a problem in my own training.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Rocknote;37081 said:
I found that in Digimon World Dusk and Dawn there is two demon type Digimon that is very strong and I want to know their abilities and data.

Do anyone know anything about these two Digimon?

Ah, they're part of my main team. Lucemon is a jogress of Angemon and Devimon once they get certain stats.

Lillithmon comes from Deviwoman, which comes from Vilemon/Evilmon, which comes from Impmon, which comes from Pagumon, if you want to start training for one early.

Lucemon also evolves into Creepymon/Daemon/Demon, with some pretty good skills.

Also, the two both learn... umm... Can't remember what it's called, but it strikes all five squares and lowers dark resist, so each time you use it, it's stronger. They're a good combo, but you'll want a non-dark digimon on your team as well, or you'll be mauled by anything using light. Also note, Lucemon is one of the few Jogress-only digimon I like in the game. I HATE burst modes, since you have to Jogress out of them. However, Lucemon --> Demon is one of the few Jogress-only digimon that can further evolve (jogress-only meaning that you can't get them on any standard line of evolution).

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
A lot Jogress only Digimon are already Ultimates.

And it is LadyDevimon, not Deviwomon. You are mixing it up with her counterpart, Angewomon.
Damn, I now want a female, Ultimate Level Version of Lucemon.:D