Looking to buy Onmyou Taisenki stuff

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Looking to buy Onmyou Taisenki stuff

So, Anime Expo is coming up. I'd like to cospaly as someone or another. So why nto cosplay as someone really obscure so nobody will know who i am? Ahahahaa......:(

Anyway, I'm planning as cosplaying as Riku. A while ago, before I even knew what the series was, I found some V-Pet-like Drives for sale online (Although they were under the 'Digimon' category >_> ). I can't find them anymore. And what would br really nice is a Kogenta plushie, but I dunno if those even exist...

So anybody know of a good, reliable place where I can buy these, the cheaper the better?

On a related note, anyone knows where to find a cheap red or gold D-Power/D-Arc?

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
I actually got my two larger Drives from Rinkya. The trick is to just bid on the ones 1000 yen and under to avoid being slapped with a bunch of commission fees and to get a lot of stuff at once to save on shipping.

The ones you found under a Digimon category were at ToysNJoys. >_<; I had major problems buying one from them once (long story short, they refused to send the proper color, kept sending the wrong one over and over, wouldn't refund until I called Visa) and wouldn't recommend them. If you just bid on auctions 1000 yen and under, Rinkya would still be a bit cheaper anyway.

I've never seen any Kogenta plushies; I don't think they exist.

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
<3 Onmyou

It really pisses me off that no one sells Kogenta master drives. ;__; Good luck on the cosplay though.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Airdra;746 said:
I actually got my two larger Drives from Rinkya. The trick is to just bid on the ones 1000 yen and under to avoid being slapped with a bunch of commission fees and to get a lot of stuff at once to save on shipping.
Hmm, well, I guess I'll try it. I just have to convince mom to try and figure the site out, haha.
The ones you found under a Digimon category were at ToysNJoys. >_<; I had major problems buying one from them once (long story short, they refused to send the proper color, kept sending the wrong one over and over, wouldn't refund until I called Visa) and wouldn't recommend them. If you just bid on auctions 1000 yen and under, Rinkya would still be a bit cheaper anyway.
Ah, I've heard many bad things about that site. How hard is it to deliver the right color, anyway?
I've never seen any Kogenta plushies; I don't think they exist.
Pity :/ and I don't know anyone who can make plushies either ('Course, I don't think he'd be a easy one to make anyway). Thanks for your help!

Good luck on the cosplay though.
Thanks, I'll need all the luck I can get e_e

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
If there's anything about using Rinkya that confuses you and the FAQs aren't helping, I might be able to help you with it. I've walked a couple of people through it before. ^^;;

How hard is it to deliver the right color, anyway?
Apparently nigh impossible. They sent the same one back about three times after I returned it. We just mailed it back and forth for a while before a phone call to Visa finally got the message through to them. >.<;;

Pity :/ and I don't know anyone who can make plushies either ('Course, I don't think he'd be a easy one to make anyway).
You could try looking around here to find someone if you wanted to try commissioning it.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Airdra;775 said:
If there's anything about using Rinkya that confuses you and the FAQs aren't helping, I might be able to help you with it. I've walked a couple of people through it before. ^^;;
That might be nice, if you have the time ^^;;

You could try looking around here to find someone if you wanted to try commissioning it.

*Cracks knuckles* Suh-weet, thanks! Wish me luck! *Searches*

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
Well, here's a basic rundown of how Rinkya works:

You start out by registering an account with them. You'll also need to make a deposit. I just used a credit card; you can also use Paypal (and I'd have no idea how the Paypal works). They'll basically just make a $10 charge on your card (just to see if it's good, I guess), then give you the money back. You'll have to up your deposit amount if you want to bid on a lot of expensive stuff, but for Onmyou Taisenki $10 will be more than enough.

After the deposit has gone through and showed up on your account (this could take a couple of days), you'll be able to bid. If you want to bid on an auction, go to the auction's page in the Rinkya frame (if that made sense) and click on "Bid Now." You'll be taken to a page where you'll have to log in. You'll then have to give the auction URL (this field fills in automatically if you use the Rinkya frames) and your maximum bid in yen. (I can't stress this enough--keep it 1000 yen and under if at all possible, or else you'll be hit with extra commission fees.) The bid will be placed in real-time so you can snipe if you want. (I never do--they always end at 4 AM or so for me. x_x)

If you win the auction, you'll be sent a receipt/bill by e-mail. It's important to note that there will be an extra $15 charge for shipping from the Japanese seller to Rinkya's warehouse, Paypal fees, and any other auction fees that might be involved. Rinkya keeps your credit card information on file, so you're basically just authorizing them to charge it. If you don't pay within 24 hours, they'll charge it anyway, along with an extra $20 for the trouble.

After you've won the auction and paid, it will take some time for your item to get to Rinkya's warehouse and into their system. (A week at the least.) Keep checking your account's status page for the status of the items--when they're all in the warehouse, you can then tell Rinkya you want them batch-shipped to you. It's wise to buy a bunch of stuff at once to save on shipping. I usually use EMS shipping because it's insured and trackable, but it's expensive.

I know Rinkya looks complicated at first glance, but it's actually really simple to use once you get the hang of it. ^_^ Are there any specific questions you have?

Jinto

Ahh i soo wish i could afford to buy even some posters of this series but i am broke at the moment and still havent seen the rest of the series :/ and wont till i get a new dvd drive for my pc