Looking for AFX/Logo People!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Looking for AFX/Logo People!

We're really in need of some people that can design and animate logos!

If you can do it, please reply here :) We'd love to have you on the team, and your work would be minimal.

hwarangoo

Journalists
Well uhm....

I can do some stuff.
Please give me an example of a thingy that needs working on.
Then Ill try something and ask if you like it.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Well I'm not that good but I can try. I made my avie my sig and Subaru Stelar's sig. I can't really draw anything though. (Don't know if I have to or not but thought you might want to know) So if you want I'll try. I have everything I've made on my site. (Just click the link in my sig)

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Just so people know... this isn't a graphics position, this is for a person who can use Adobe After Effects. Completely in a different range than Photoshop.

hwarangoo

Journalists
Well Im not really good at PS so thats why I came here. But I never used Adobe After Effects. I had a specific animation program. Anyhow tell me something to make like a cool moving banner.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Scar;22021 said:
Just so people know... this isn't a graphics position, this is for a person who can use Adobe After Effects. Completely in a different range than Photoshop.
Also looking for someone that can design the kickass logos. (Ex: RnRT)

The point would be to match animation in a video, such as the moving in the Tribe opening when the logo appears.

Constrictor

Spirit Evolution
How about Adobe Illustrator CS3 :D

Well I have to think depends how much work it is.

I can use Maya(3D modeling), 3D max(3D Animation), Illustrator(Create outline) + Photoshop(Render)

Status
Not open for further replies.