List of evolution music...

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
List of evolution music...

Yeah... I'm putting together a evolution mix for my MP3 player, but... I can't remember which are which, it's been quite a while since I've seen some of the seasons, and, well, I'm not exactly in possession of original japanese copies of all 5 seasons.

Basically, I'm just requesting a list of each different type of evolution theme. I DO NOT WANT LINKS TO DOWNLOADS. I already have them. I just don't remember which is which.

So basically, I need the Season, Song Name, and what type of evolution occurs when it's played. If I can get that, I'll love you to the ends of the earth. ^-^

Of course, AFTER I get that, this thread would become pointless... hmm... In that case, to prevent that, after I get that list, this'll become a place to discuss which evolution themes you liked or disliked, and why.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Just songs or BGMs too?

I don't have my whole collection, as that's on my old computer, but I'm gonna list all the ones I remember. I'm probably missing a few.

Adventure - Brave Heart - basically all?
Zero Two - Break Up - armour evolutions
Zero Two - Beat Up - Jogress
Zero Two - Target - when whatever his name was evolves into Imperialdramon
Tamers - EVO (I think?) - normal
Tamers - One Vision - Matrix (biomerge)
Frontier - With the Will - normal
Frontier - The Last Element - Hyper Spirit?
Savers - Believe - i think that is used in all of them (shoot me if I'm wrong)?

There's also BURST MODE for burst mode in Savers, but that's a BGM. I don't know any of the other BGMs.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Burst Mode Latin Opera does count as an evolution song in my book, though. Cool, thanks guys. Though, I'm surprised that the opening theme for 02 duals as an evolution theme. :confused:

I knew I could rely on y'all! So then... what's y'alls favorite evolution theme?

PositronCannon

Not counting Target because I don't really count it as an evolution theme:

One Vision > Brave Heart > EVO > Everything else

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
*Sighs* A music question, which I'm known for knowing most about as far as this series is concerned, and I missed out on answering.