List of all the games

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
List of all the games

Hi guys - as i have a Ryuusei/Megaman fan at work (see what happens when collegues watch what you are doing) can you list me all the Ryuusei / Megaman Games, Japanese > English and the console (i.e DS etc)

thanks

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Ryuusei only has two games, 1 and 2. Only the 1st one has been released in English so far.

Both are for the DS.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
what are the names of the games (and are they in English) *ala megaman star force dragon, pegasus/leo?*

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Exactly,

1) MegaMan Star Force: Leo, MegaMan Star Force: Dragon and MegaMan Star Force Pegasus (in Japan: Ryuusei no RockMan: Leo et cetera)

2) Ryuusei no RockMan 2: Berserk x Shinobi / Ryuusei no RockMan 2 Berserk x Dinosaur.

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
They are all for the DS.

I wish there was a translation hack, playing the game with english names confused the crap out of me. After watchong half the series then starting the english game, It took me about a week to understand who is who.

The game over all has the same/similar story line as the anime, if your friend at work likes the anime, tell him to download it, It's better than the game in my opinion :p

Nemomon

AoBfrost said:
The game over all has the same/similar story line as the anime, if your friend at work likes the anime, tell him to download it, It's better than the game in my opinion

Except Tribe and RnR2. Characters are same but story much different.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
They have the same basic plotline, and will go toward the same conclusion.

RnR1's stories are way different, but the same thing happens eventually~

Dengar

As far as I can tell, apart from the OOPArts, Tribe is radically different from the game.

Actually, I find RnR anime to be radically different from Star Force. And the games are (probably) better in both cases.

Nemomon

Dengar said:
Tribe is radically different from the game.

Right, Orihime is a nice woman...>_>

Well, for now we only know story of RnR 2 and first 10 episodes of Tribe. I don't know, which one will be better (yeah, in RnR 1 anime, Cepheus was only a guest >________>).

Nemomon

Well, in game Ohihime show his own face almost at the end of game.

She is using Phantom Black and Bly to get OOParts. Almost at the end of game, Subaru loses his item and Ra Mu is resurected.