Level 20 Challenge

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Level 20 Challenge

I know that a lot of people have competition teams. However... everyone seems to be going for the boring old Level 100 challenge. I mean, come on. That's too basic. There's more than that kind of challenge.

We all know of a few more, such as the level 50 challenge, but there's quite a few more.

Two that I like are the Just-hatched challenge, and the Level 20 challenge.

The just hatched challenge means that you breed your team, then hatch the eggs right before the battle. You have no control over their Nature, only what moves they learn from their parents upon hatching. No TMs or HMs are allowed, though, unless native to the species. Egg Moves are allowed. The pokemon will see battle immediately after hatching, so you select what moves they learned from their parents and what they are.

Then you have the Level 20 Challenge. Only pokemon level 20 or less are allowed. It is difficult to actually get full EV training for this (trust me, I've tried), so rather than saying what points you put into the pokemon, it'd be easier to say the ratio of point distribution you were aiming for. 45% is the most you can put into a pokemon (since the stat won't go any higher after that). Keep in mind that not many pokemon can reach their final evolutionary form at level twenty, so you need to be mindful of who you put into your party. They can learn anything on their own, from their parents, from move tutors, TMs, HMs, it's up to you.

As always, Legendaries are not allowed in competitive play.

This is a thread for the level 20 challenge. I'll post my team later, once I figure out what I want on it.

G

GaustKaizer

:(Battle via Wi-Fi? LV100 is easy but my Pokemon sucks so I always lose