Leaving for a week

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Leaving for a week

In about 4 hours or so, I'll be leaving to go to my vacation house in Wisconsin for a week. I will have very limited, if any, internet and therefore will not be on the forums all that much.

Subbing will stall, as a lot of it is waiting on my work, but once I return, you should be able to expect a lot of releases (ZT10, Zoids01, DQ7, RnR20-30, VT53-58, Btd1-3) to come within 2 or 3 weeks.

Any questions or concerns should be sent to one of the other active Admins, Sub-Admins, or SMods.

Currently active Admins:
- Zelsius
- Vande

Current active Sub-Admins:
- Scar (blink.gif - the smiley face guy)
- digiboy123

Currently active SMods:
- Kewy987

Thanks and I'll see you all in a week! Post lots <3

Magna

Joey won't be here for a week because of a lack of an internet, so I guess we can take him off :-(

TuxRug

Retired
Have fun! It's always good to get a chance to just chill out. I had two days to myself this week (admittedly one was because I was afraid to leave the house because dad was doing some electrical work and I'm pretty sure that with dad incapacitated, I'd be the only one who'd know how to use the fire extinguisher properly :p ). Kick back, relax, and don't worry about us too much; I'm sure most of us can wait for our Rockman and Zero Two fixes!