Kyo Kara Maoh! 3rd Season - Episode 14 - The Moon Reflecting on the Water

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Kyo Kara Maoh! 3rd Season - Episode 14 - The Moon Reflecting on the Water

Kyo%20Kara%20Maoh%20-%20Season%2003%20-%20Episode%2014.png

Little Yuri is little~ And cute ;_;

Anyhow, this was actually a fun episode, and the insert song was really purdy. Overall, I sorta knew Shori was going to use Yuri's body for his advantage. ¬.¬ *Glares at Shori*

What did you guys think? :-O

Tomoyo_San

I really love this chapter!!!!!XD XD XD
Yuri is so Kawai!!! and also Shiori!!!

But, anyone knows which is the song in the last part??? it liked me a lot!

Well
Ja ne!!

Akaku

コード・ブルー
The insert song was really pretty, right? <3

onkeikun said:
The name of the song is "Taisetsu na mono" (The Important Things) and it's going to be Yoshida Jungo's newest single. The date of the CD release hasn't been announced yet. :-(

Above is a quote from our translator. She rocks so much that she found out details on the song! :3

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
So... I figure there's something special or Yuri's getting stronger. Shori has for sure but... didn't Yuri technically go to Shin Makoku after he switched back into his own body that was NOT in any water? XD

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Maybe it was somewhat/somehow the moon that helped. :eek:

Crazy things do happen on a full moon. Or maybe it's a power enhancement. That's all I could come up with. ;x

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
The Daikenja represents the moon, right? So it could have acted as a maryoku booster. The soul switch could have also happened at the same time the gateway was opened, so as long as one of them was in the water.... or something like that.

Mmm, maybe they have something about this in the novels...

Yaoilovertash

Delete Account
I'm the only one that thought the chibi Yuuri was so cute? I think the best part of this episode was getting to see a young Yuuri asking his brother for the moon. So adorable. :3

doyel20

Yuuri was so cute, and it was funny to watch them get into the other's character... poor wolfy didn't find out until the end... lol