Kyo Kara Maoh! 3rd Season - Episode 10 - Conrad and Günter

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Kyo Kara Maoh! 3rd Season - Episode 10 - Conrad and Günter

Kyo%20Kara%20Maoh%20-%20Season%2003%20-%20Episode%2010.png

So, Conrad fights Günter! D:

Can't wait for the episode to air~

Discuss on what you think will happen. ;)

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
All of this focus on Conrad's sword is making me think it's the one the White Ravens are after. xD

howies girl

onkeikun;58688 said:
All of this focus on Conrad's sword is making me think it's the one the White Ravens are after. xD

actually his sword looks exactly like Gwendal's and Wolfram, now Gunter has a unique sword in design.

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
howies girl;58709 said:
actually his sword looks exactly like Gwendal's and Wolfram, now Gunter has a unique sword in design.

But remember how they were collecting whatever swords they could, despite its design or functionality? It could have something to do with the certain "power" that the sword they want has... I certainly think the power to protect life is an invincible one. xD

howies girl

onkeikun;58710 said:
But remember how they were collecting whatever swords they could, despite its design or functionality? It could have something to do with the certain "power" that the sword they want has... I certainly think the power to protect life is an invincible one. xD

still I don't buy the Conrad theory, my original theory is that the hero, Al, will get his sword taken. it's quite a powerful sword.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Didn't his sword get stolen already?... at least once if not by this group?

howies girl

Kage;58736 said:
Didn't his sword get stolen already?... at least once if not by this group?

yeah it did, by soushu's pawn, but he can get it stolen by someone else now. Plus they've already mentioned once in this season, and that doesn't happen unless they plan to make him a part of the plot in someway.