Juushin Enbu (Hero Tales) Anime R1 Release

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Juushin Enbu (Hero Tales) Anime R1 Release

274d6e84d9329c42c572a0256c66c6fc1433690569.jpg

So FUNimation has officially obtained Hero Tales from Media Factory. Let me first say, thank you, FUNi (since I know you stalk me). Been waiting for yall to pick it up :D

So since we've dropped this long ago, and I did a write up on the US manga release, and since I like supporting US/R1 companies, here's a front page post for this.

So people, go buy it. Will be released in half-season sets.... so I'm guessing there will be two sets? 2 discs each... 4 discs total. (should be more, but meh, DVD9s can fit more) Probably can get each set for around 30 bucks, so around 60 bucks for the whole series? Probably cheaper even. Not much for this awesome series. (And if you don't want to buy it, I'm sure they will start streaming the series on their video portal with subtitles in a few months... then will preview the dub in a few months after that)

Finally a way for you peeps to finish the series off. Can't wait to hear the dub... should be divine. (get it, the stars, and the karma... divinity :D)

~~~ First happy announcement from this week ~~ (Tomorrow probably will be Sailor Moon... eck)

Edit:
You know... when I wrote up the review on the manga months ago, I actually said "let's hope FUNimation or someone picks up the anime" :-O They listen to me :D

Oh yeah, feel free to discuss FUNi's awesomeness here.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
They have show with Crispin Freeman, therefore Funimation is awesome. IF you want proof listen to a clip of Alucard from an english dub of either Hellsing series (preferably Ultimate). It is one of the few series that sound astronomically better than the japanese dub. If Crispin Freeman is in it I will probably watch it.

Hitomaru

Translator, empty...
Skr;131036 said:
Edit:
You know... when I wrote up the review on the manga months ago, I actually said "let's hope FUNimation or someone picks up the anime" :-O They listen to me :D

Oh yeah, feel free to discuss FUNi's awesomeness here.

xD, and it was because of that review you made that I randomly bought the manga when I went on vacation in Japan. But I only have the first 3 tankoubons *dang it* o well internet...but it being written in Japanese, is moar fun D:

"remembers: oooh cool pic=interesting=BOUGHT :p"

Yep, its cool they're picking it up now...it reaaaally deserves to get sub/dub or whatever will let it go out under the sun.:D

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
[small]They stalk you because of what you illegally distribute before it's available to the public.[/small] JUST KIDDING WE LOVE YOU FUNIMATION

I like funi because they picked up Soul Eater which I'm more than likley gonna buy :D (if it gets localised in the UK that is :x)

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
They didn't get Sailor Moon... thought they would for a hueg Friday announcement... guess not.

Got Hetalia and The Sacred Blacksmith... woo. -_-

At least we get JE, I guess.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I hope they put out Hetalia and JE on their website.

Sacred Blacksmith was as much of a flop of a series as... Bantorra was so I don't care about it.

But I want JE~