Juushin Enbu h264 SD dropped

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Juushin Enbu h264 SD dropped

Due to there simply being too much to encode, and not enough reasoning for it, we're dropping the SD h264 releases of Juushin Enbu.

Thanks for understanding!

yakumo_fuji

Hi, I'm using this post to ask some questions about the Juushin Enbu's project.

To start it seem to me that's the only High Definition fansub of this series, and this is a great plus for me.
I still have not viewed an episode of this release (downloading now) but it should the best possible way to see this anime.
I really hope that the project would boost up in speed as it seem to me that's the most interesting one shared by your group (personal opinion ;)).

As I'd downloaded some of the episodes I'll post my opinion but I thanks you in advance for the good work, please don't let die this series!

To my eyes dropping the H264 SD release is OK, even the other SD release could die (there are other group fansubbing, Kuroneko if I remember correctly) but the 1280x720 is too great to my eyes to let her die.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
The project is on hiatus right now while the translator finishes up college and gets adjusted to his new life as a professional translator. :3