Juushin Enbu Episode 04 Discussion

Housei

<strong>Release Bot</strong><br />"Juushin Enbu -
Juushin Enbu Episode 04 Discussion

Use this thread to speculate about what'll happen in the episode... and after you've seen it, feel free to discuss!

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
HOUSEI IS THE PWNZOR :D My new favorite character... Josue :D

To me, if any of yall have watched One Piece, Housei seems like the Sanji of Juushin :p

DangerMouse

I really liked this one and it made up for the slow traditional "bridge episode" last time.

I think this episode had the best pacing/balance of action/character/comedy so far and it's arguably the most outright fun to watch all the way through episode so far with little distraction and the animation quality of the action nicely back in shape. (ex. I personally really enjoyed episode 1 despite it being by the book other than Shimei, and I liked the events of ep 2 a lot but it was somewhat distracting because I know would have even enjoyed it a ton more had the second Taitou vs. Ryuukou fight been longer and better animated to show off Ryuukou's skilled moves with some smooth animation but I still liked it, and ep 3 was rather uneven with some very nice moments.) Housei was a very nice fun addition to the cast and should be great going forwards and all the characters got some cool moments as they helped out the two likeable side characters.

I'm enjoying the show a lot since I like the characters, and I definitely still think this show will continue to get stronger as the rest of the cast joins and it continues from there.

Not really spoilers but if you haven't watched episode 4 before coming to this thread:
Loved Laila actually getting to smack down a grunt in the first action scene, rarely get to see that in a shounen action series. And the part where Taitou hit the guy on the head instead of using the sword was hilarious.

I'm just starting to get into One Piece, so yeah Housei does look to be Juushin's Sanji. :)