Just a question...

faqcorner

Just a question...

Just a question...

do you guys care if people use hacked or not pokemon, AS LONG AS they look entirely legit (meaning correct IV's EV's Stats, Movesets, abilites, levels, etc.) ..?

cause really, I have a AR and just hack pokemon in that I cannot get w/o trading, and items, but not to use like "Kill opponent" or " Restore health" cheats when I'm fighting/battling others, just the pokemon that I hacked in, but I trained and made it look correct (meaning it can also be traded to GTS and transferred to Pkm: BR)

... I think that It should be ok if I do that 0.0

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I personally don't care at all about hacked Pokemon. :/

faqcorner

mostly I'm doing this is because I'm planning to do giveaways of hacked/custom/etc. pokemon or whatever (on both my site + possibly this site, so yea...)

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
I think it ruins the game experience myself (same with any game and hack/cheats). If you're just going through without battling other people it's just up to the person if they want a level 100 + whatever two hours into the game. If you take a hacked pokemon into say... an actual one on one battle you deserve to have your entrails removed through your nose.

faqcorner

Tcatomon;12144 said:
I think it ruins the game experience myself (same with any game and hack/cheats). If you're just going through without battling other people it's just up to the person if they want a level 100 + whatever two hours into the game. If you take a hacked pokemon into say... an actual one on one battle you deserve to have your entrails removed through your nose.

oh sorry, I ment AFTER you beat the game, cause I already beat the pokemon diamond and pearl LONG time ago, that's why....

I am just asking if it sounds ok AFTER you beat the game at least once....

Afterburner

Whatever-he-is Member
Well isn't completion of the game completion of the pokedex? Sure you completed the story but not the game.

Magna

I understand what you mean, but I like things to be fair and show your work, not that someone else did and you just added.
Personaly, I am not fine with it, but it's just me.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
faqcorner;12152 said:
oh sorry, I ment AFTER you beat the game, cause I already beat the pokemon diamond and pearl LONG time ago, that's why....

I am just asking if it sounds ok AFTER you beat the game at least once....

Oh, after! Yes. I have no objections to after XD I use cheat codes a plenty after.

faqcorner

meh, I do train them when I can, + I still have legit ones in my boxes >_> so whatever, the only one that is very not legit is mostly a custom pokemon, spiritomb + ability = wonderguard, but that's really the only real hacked one, the others are the ones that I just can't get w/o trading (nobody to trade with) and those kinds of things (such as legendaries - events), events...well I do the encounter code, BUT I fight them in the original location of the pokemon and then catch them there.... and if you really don't want to, you don't really need to join the giveways >_>, so yea...

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
i got as many legits as i could then use AR to get hacked ones, not like we have the events here in England all that much that i know of, and that is the only way at times i complete the games.