IRC Server is down, and will likely not return

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
IRC Server is down, and will likely not return

I am sad to announce that the DATS IRC Network will likely not return. The server has proven to be very unstable lately, and this combined with the $10/month cost, plus the fact that it really proves no use...

Unless conditions change in the near future, the IRC Network will probably not return.

:(

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
they should give you some refund or something for all the downtime they've caused

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
When the support systems come back up, I will ask for a refund D:

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Ok... I either need to stick around and stop disappearing and showing up later or just disappear for good. It seems every time I come back theres trouble, am I like the bringer of destruction? T_T

Anyway, that really stinks, seems hard to find a reliable host these days for any means, and a lot of people don't allow IRCD stuff anyway. Speaking of IRC I could never get a server to run properly, so screw IRC, it hates me >.>...

Sorry if my most seems mostly random and off topic, i'll try to be better. First post in a forum in a while xP... I will try to stay active this time.

cleodux

Ow... i always use your bot for downloading means >_< i guess now i should use the torrent then, anyway thank you for the great releases.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
No, this was our personal IRC server, irc.dats.us, not the Rizon channel.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Lige;14549 said:
Ok... I either need to stick around and stop disappearing and showing up later or just disappear for good. It seems every time I come back theres trouble, am I like the bringer of destruction? T_T

I blame you~

I never used it so I don't really know what I'm missing.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
you were on last night? damnit they never told me!
*goes looking for blood*