<strong>Forum Bot</strong><br />"Inazuma Eleven"
Inazuma Eleven Episode 01 Discussion

Let's Play Soccer!

Discuss the episode here!

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
After the title screen, when Endou is running to the clubhouse, there are two signs. One, that I typeset, says "Soccer Club" - the other says "Recruiting members"

~3:30 - the comic says "Goro Goro", which is of course a pun on "Coro Coro" which has a lot of adverts for Inazuma.

"Soccer Frontier" - you can obviously hear "Football Frontier"... but remember, football everywhere in the world EXCEPT the United States = soccer. So it's actually "soccer frontier"... in a weird way.

When Endou gets into his room... he has a nice collection of books. Here they are:

Lower shelf, from left, "Futsa", "Soccer Bas", "Soccer Pa", "Soccer Physica", "Soccer in the World", "Soccer Rules"

Upper Shelf, From left, "Soccer, Road to Victory", "Soccer Tactics", "Soccer Pickles", "Soccer Frontier" , (Sideways)"Soccer", "Memories of Soccer" , "Soccer in the World", "Soccer Individual Practice Guide", "World Cup"

Eile

I also think that Soccer Frontier seems weird since they always say it Football Frontier, I personally think that we should leave it as Football Frontier, the strange thing is that in Japan they usually refer to soccer as soccer like the US and they do that in the anime, but only this tournament is refered with Football, I think they wanted two words starting with an F to make it ring or something.